Re: Conan themed train down the Izu Peninsula

  • aChar!
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      MAJOR SPOILERS!!! Well, they're no longer up-to-date, though...

      > Oh, I don't remember where I heard this , but someone told me that
      the
      > Kaitou Kid was the only Tteif Conan never caught...he gets killed
      every
      > time! He got shot in the manga, from what I seemed to gather, and
      he gets
      > shot in the 3rd movie as well, unless something happens at the end
      that I
      > haven't seen. Someone clarify this for me...thanks.

      Yup, Kaitou Kid was shot in the 3rd movie, but *eventually* he
      appeared again. In other words, he's still alive. And it's true that
      he's the only thief that Conan never catches... well, in some case I
      don't think Conan is interested in catching him, for example in Vol
      20...? It was the case where all the people from the chat group
      gathers together, and by the end Conan was speaking face-to-face with
      Kid, but he didn't catch him anyway.

      OK, I envy you, you went to Japan... I might have to wait for another
      year or so, till I got a TER of 97...

      Marsha