answer to the second Q...

  • Annie ^_^
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hahaha.., don't get excited, it is not the answer~ ^_^ (the title is
      just to trick ya to read it, sorry!:p)

      I just wannta say that, GOSH u guys r all so SMART!! (that doesn't
      mean u're right tho) and I also wannta say....after reading ur
      answers, I THINK...this is not FAIR! know why? cuz I kinda figure
      some of u guys might/could read someone else's answer and copy it.
      (sorry for u to read this if u didn't >_<) and I think that's not
      right! well I guess that's what it mean by "group". but u know, I
      think this Q thingy starting to become a team work,(not that I'm
      saying it's bad..) but I never seem 5 or 4 detective working together
      on one case! it's kinda being too easy for ya guys! (and the Q is
      already easy..)

      So I just suggesting....in the future, if u guys would want to send
      ur answer TO me, at my Email address. And I'll post all ur answer
      after I give out the answer and stuff, THEN u guys can discuss them
      if u want. (and that would be easier for me to rank u guys too)

      If u agree to it, just post so, k? if don't, just do as ya guys
      want, because maybe it's more funner that way, I don't know. ok then
      thanks for reading! cya! (hope no one didn't put up their answer
      thinking they r too late, because of the title of this message. ~_~)

      P.S and I'll REALLY put on the answer on 8/2/2k or maybe sooner. (if
      I see no one wants to put up any answer anymore)

      ANNIE