Re: [conan] conan sing truth / Two Mix

  • Sakura Station
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hola,

      > Conan and his little friends sing with Two-mix, if I
      > am not wrong in manga 15 /episode 81-82. Actually, I
      > haven't watched that episode yet.
      > Oh yeah, does Two-mix REALLY EXIST in our world ? I
      > saw "Two-Mix" in opening credit in Kindaichi anime.

      Yes Two Mix is a real band. This is a 2 member band. The lead singer is
      Takayama Minami, who is also the voice of Conan. So she sang the Conan
      Version and the Opening version of Truth- a great detective of love. Two
      Mix also sang quite a few songs for the Gundam Wing series like White
      reflection, Love Revolution, Just Communication and so on.

      - Sakura Station
      http://saturn.negaverse.org
      "Forever still for you still for your love."