Two-Mix

  • Michael Hopcroft
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2000
      --- Hendra <hendra@...> wrote:
      > I've downloaded a mp3 song and it's Conan singing
      > TRUTH by Two-Mix, does
      > Conan sing it in anime? When does conan sing it

      Conan and his little friends sing with Two-mix, if I
      am not wrong in manga 15 /episode 81-82. Actually, I
      haven't watched that episode yet.
      Oh yeah, does Two-mix REALLY EXIST in our world ? I
      saw "Two-Mix" in opening credit in Kindaichi anime.

      * Yes, Two-Mix is a real J-Pop band. They have done music for quite a few
      anime series, most notably Gundam Wing. They did the opening song, "Just
      Communication". (You're missing a treat if you haven't seen the GW DVD, by
      the way. The song appears to be an invitation to a certain two-person
      activity....)
    • Bei-Bei Du
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25, 2002
        I've seen the episode when they're kidnapped but I just want to know what
        the name of the man is. I only know his Chinese way of saying it.

        Apparently according to all my friends who were recently in China, Conan is
        v.v.v. popular. This is mainland China I'm talking about. According to some
        pop stars/idols etc. mainland China and the oriental countries are in
        general extremely obsessive. My friend who lives in Korea (also a Conan fan)
        says that once this girl committed suicide after she saw her idol fall off
        the stage. She felt so sad because she couldn't help her idol. That point of
        obsession is like the murderer in the Holmes Freaks Murder Case.

        Question: Is it just me or does Heiji look really ugly in some of the
        pictures? Look at the attachment. I don't like the eyebrows but then he's a
        cartoon character.

        I am extremely obsessive. (Not crazy obsessive though) just happy obsessive
        (some people may have worked that out from previous e-mails)

        Anyway I'll hopefully be able to get loads of Conan stuff soon!!!!
        Yeeaaaaahhhh!!!!!
      • R S
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 27, 2002
          So many Asian fans! (I know how all you Americans feel, especially since I'm
          one) How many volumes have they relesed in China? or the other counctries?
          And who was that idol that fell off stage(she really commited suicude for
          something like that? That's nuts!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 28, 2002
            >I've seen the episode when they're kidnapped but I
            > just want to know what
            >the name of the man is. I only know his Chinese way
            > of saying it.

            Shiina Nagano, I think.

            Cherie

            http://auctions.yahoo.com
          • Shinichi Holmes
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 28, 2002
              Erm... I'm really sorry for this off-liner everyone, but, Bei-Bei Du, could
              you please post big attachments up on the groups instead of mailing it the
              next time? Cos its really a big problem to download the email...

              Sorry.

              Shinichi Holmes ") [Not to mention that mine is a Mac......]
              ICQ NO: 84619870

              -- Light is just one part of the Truth,
              while Darkness is not just a plain lie,
              but a part of the big Picture. --

              ----------
              >From: "Bei-Bei Du" <beibeidu@...>
              >To: <conan@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: [conan] Two-Mix
              >Date: Sat, Jan 26, 2002, 1:59 AM

            • Bei-Bei Du
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 28, 2002
                Sorry!

                Was going to delete the attachment and the text thingie but kindof forgot.
                V.v.v. sorry for everybody who had to endure at least ten minutes of
                downloading!!!!!!

                Sorry again.

                Beibei
                > Erm... I'm really sorry for this off-liner everyone, but, Bei-Bei Du,
                could
                > you please post big attachments up on the groups instead of mailing it the
                > next time? Cos its really a big problem to download the email...
                >
                > Sorry.
                >

                > Shinichi Holmes ") [Not to mention that mine is a Mac......]
                > ICQ NO: 84619870
                >
                > -- Light is just one part of the Truth,
                > while Darkness is not just a plain lie,
                > but a part of the big Picture. --
                >
                > ----------
                > >From: "Bei-Bei Du" <beibeidu@...>
                > >To: <conan@yahoogroups.com>
                > >Subject: [conan] Two-Mix
                > >Date: Sat, Jan 26, 2002, 1:59 AM

              • Summon Illusion
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 28, 2002
                  Wasn't she murdered though? I forget how but...
                  Not really, considering the situation. And suicide's
                  pretty common, what was it, like 3 people kill
                  themselves every minute or something? It was
                  like...5000 per day I think. That's not a lot of
                  people though considering that there's 6 BILLION
                  people in the world. But if it's all that common,
                  can't blame the people to assume it was that.

                  Yeah, most other countries don't get volumes, I live
                  in the US and they don't have ANY here (I don't know
                  about others, but I can read japanese fluently so I
                  just get the japanese volumes).
                  --- R S <r2sk171@...> wrote:
                  > So many Asian fans! (I know how all you Americans
                  > feel, especially since I'm
                  > one) How many volumes have they relesed in China? or
                  > the other counctries?
                  > And who was that idol that fell off stage(she really
                  > commited suicude for
                  > something like that? That's nuts!
                  >

                  > >From: "Bei-Bei Du" <beibeidu@...>
                  > >To: <conan@yahoogroups.com>
                  > >Subject: [conan] Two-Mix
                  > >Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:59:48 -0000
                  > >
                  > >I've seen the episode when they're kidnapped but I
                  > just want to know what
                  > >the name of the man is. I only know his Chinese way
                  > of saying it.
                  > >
                  > >Apparently according to all my friends who were
                  > recently in China, Conan is
                  > >v.v.v. popular. This is mainland China I'm talking
                  > about. According to some
                  > >pop stars/idols etc. mainland China and the
                  > oriental countries are in
                  > >general extremely obsessive. My friend who lives in
                  > Korea (also a Conan
                  > >fan)
                  > >says that once this girl committed suicide after
                  > she saw her idol fall off
                  > >the stage. She felt so sad because she couldn't
                  > help her idol. That point
                  > >of
                  > >obsession is like the murderer in the Holmes Freaks
                  > Murder Case.
                  > >
                  > >Question: Is it just me or does Heiji look really
                  > ugly in some of the
                  > >pictures? Look at the attachment. I don't like the
                  > eyebrows but then he's a
                  > >cartoon character.
                  > >
                  > >I am extremely obsessive. (Not crazy obsessive
                  > though) just happy obsessive
                  > >(some people may have worked that out from previous
                  > e-mails)
                  > >
                  > >Anyway I'll hopefully be able to get loads of Conan
                  > stuff soon!!!!
                  > >Yeeaaaaahhhh!!!!!
                  > ><< H2.doc >>

                  > http://mobile.msn.com

                  =====
                  Psychology being a science? Don't make me laugh. Psychology...is a religion.
                  There is no denial, no excuses, just the plain mere fact: it is no more of a science than paranormal materials, parapsychology or ESP for that matter.
                  The fact will mock history forever...

                  AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
                  Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
                  http://www.illusionaryworld.com/