O.T. - CCS

  • Sasami
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2000
      Card Captor Sakura is going to be on the WB in June! And as far as I know,
      Sakura and Li are keeping their names! Well, according to the commercial I
      saw they are! the announcer said Li and Sakura! I was cleaning my sister's
      rabbit pee and had the tv on, and at the end of Batman/Superman Adventures,
      I heard something about cards, so I turned my head it it was CCS!!! I am so
      happy! It's going to be called Cardcaptors in English! yeay!!!! The company
      that's translating the site has a website up, well, it's a small soon to be
      up site thing... http://www.nelvana.com/ Go check it out! I don't know
      about you guys, but I'm excited!

      Now, only if I can find a confirmation about Detective Conan... >_< *Sasami
      goes back on her neverending search for Conan stuff*

      -Sasami

      >I have been to Fox's websight before and they are still planning on dubbing
      >it out! Let alone the local Newspaper here last year said that bran new
      >hit Card Captor Sakura (In English Card Captors) would be too, but it's not
      >on T.V. yet either.. Grrrr I can't find the sight, but I remember reading
      >it, someone sent me the URL before on the list, but for some reason, I lost
      >all my conan mail!!!!! :(
      >
      >Kristina who really needs to keep up to date with her Conan fans!!!
    • Kristina Church
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5 4:51 PM
        >Card Captor Sakura is going to be on the WB in June! And as far as I know,
        >Sakura and Li are keeping their names! Well, according to the commercial I
        >saw they are! the announcer said Li and Sakura! I was cleaning my sister's
        >rabbit pee and had the tv on, and at the end of Batman/Superman Adventures,
        >I heard something about cards, so I turned my head it it was CCS!!! I am so
        >happy! It's going to be called Cardcaptors in English! yeay!!!! The company
        >that's translating the site has a website up, well, it's a small soon to be
        >up site thing... http://www.nelvana.com/ Go check it out! I don't know
        >about you guys, but I'm excited!

        Ummm I think I should find my newspaper clipping of CCS from our local
        paper, my dad looked at it and told me about it when I got home from
        lunch! I was like "go away" when he wanted the paper back.. I had to read
        it and then I cut it out too!!! I have it around here somewhere.. I think
        Sakura is keeping her name but knowing everything about japanese names like
        the fandub of Ranma they won't pronounce it right.. if they can't get
        "Akane" right who knows what they will do with "Sakura" it's not that hard
        to prounce, if anything it's totally easy!!! Even fans can't get the names
        right, which I find sad for Ranma.. okay enough my blabbering.. oh wait I
        forgot to ask me being Canadian and not don't have WB, anyone know a
        Channel in Canada it will be shown on??? Global? Or anything??? I think
        it'd rule if YTV picked it up and put it on Zone with all the rest of the
        Anime they show, they can get rid of DBZ and put on CCS!!!

        Okay I'll shut up now!!

        Kristina