Re: [conan] Number 26

  • Marsha Siagian
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2000
      Well, I'm still a bit blank of what's going on in here (I'm
      ABSOLUTELY
      inactive for a month!! wow!!!).... so I'd like to ask some things:
      1. Is there any serious discussions happening recently?
      2. Any new things in the Internet- pages, updates?
      3. How is number 26 going in Japan- I still haven't got my copies
      from
      my friend and Daimaru -__-...
      4. I'm having some trouble opening my Hotmail account from school, so
      probably I'll switch on reading by eGroups's page for a time.

      And, the rest of my life is filled with CATs, SACs, assignments,
      tests..... (no wonder my grades are a bit awful this term) I just
      can't find a time where I can have some time to sit back and enjoy
      reading Conan.

      Marsha
      (who wants to get back to grade 10)
    • Sasami
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2000
        Heh heh heh, volume 27 is out in Japan ^_^

        >Well, I'm still a bit blank of what's going on in here (I'm
        >ABSOLUTELY
        >inactive for a month!! wow!!!).... so I'd like to ask some things:
        >1. Is there any serious discussions happening recently?
        >2. Any new things in the Internet- pages, updates?
        >3. How is number 26 going in Japan- I still haven't got my copies
        >from
        >my friend and Daimaru -__-...
        >4. I'm having some trouble opening my Hotmail account from school, so
        >probably I'll switch on reading by eGroups's page for a time.
        >
        >And, the rest of my life is filled with CATs, SACs, assignments,
        >tests..... (no wonder my grades are a bit awful this term) I just
        >can't find a time where I can have some time to sit back and enjoy
        >reading Conan.
        >
        >Marsha
        >(who wants to get back to grade 10)
      • Patricia Huang
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2000
          (Gasp) Wow! You people in Japan are so lucky!! Here in Taiwan, we are only
          up to #25!! So lucky!!