[conan] request for video clip

  • Cherie Ponsuwanna
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 1999
      Hi all,

      Scene from Detective Conan which is the best (in my opinion) is the last
      scene of end theme. Conan take his glasses off, then camera zoom out
      slowly. Does anyone has video clip of this scene?

      By the way, if you have Conan video clip, or know where can I get it,
      please tell me.

      Thanks,
      Cherie

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan