Re: [conan] MP3

  • Sasami
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2000
      You'll have to use a download utiliy called ViaHTTP (for the Macintosh) or
      GetRight (for the PC) in order to download correctly, especially if you're
      downloading from a geocities account. Geocities likes to cut off mp3
      downloads right in the middle.

      -Sasami

      >hiii
      >
      >can anybody tell me where I can download Conan's MP3?
      >I have found some webs and I have tried to download it, but it awayst not
      >working....
      >or maybe someone can tell me, why i can't download it?
      >thks a lot
      >
      >gita
    • Finger
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2000
        Hello from Paris !!!!
        (and sorry for my English...)

        I went to your homepage and I saw that you have songs in RA that you would like
        to have in MP3 ?!
        If you have winamp, I can sent you a plugin that allowed you to see videos
        (RAM, RA, RM... etc...) and hear (RM, RA etc...) and transform a RA song in WAV
        and after, you can transform the WAV in MP3.. are you interesting ?

        Bye and he
        Nathania Ma a écrit :

        > Hi,
        >
        > Do you have specific songs that you are looking for? Or do you want to
        > download the whole CDs? Vocal Singles? Non-vocals only? Movie Songs?
        >
        > Nathania Ma (Bear & Angel)
        > E-mail: thania79@...
        > E-mail: bear_angel79@...
        > Homepage: http://www.animedreamworld.com
        >
        > "Rather than wishing for my affections to be returned, I wish the person I
        > love can find true happiness. In that way, I'll be happy"
        > ~ Tomoyo Daidouji

      • Gita Maya
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2000
          to sasami

          thanks a lot for your information.....and i like your page. keep improving
          it :)! but i still can't download the song, it's said 404 forbidden.
          hay....i don't know lah....maybe my server is not a good one. hm....by the
          way, for suggestion, why don't you put the song by two mix? :)

          thks
          gita