[conan] Conan movie 1

  • RoninjGodai@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:49 PM
      ..was very cool. Finally seeing the anime for the first time, I liked it
      alot! The Conan anime is excellently done. And the movie was just as clever
      as the series is. The only problem I had was that Ran came off as a little
      ditzy(whereas in the manga she always struck me as a bit dazedo.o). How are
      the other movies?
    • Jessica Romero
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 12:26 PM
        > From: <RoninjGodai@...>
        >
        > ..was very cool. Finally seeing the anime for the first time, I liked it
        > alot! The Conan anime is excellently done. And the movie was just as clever
        > as the series is. The only problem I had was that Ran came off as a little
        > ditzy(whereas in the manga she always struck me as a bit dazedo.o).

        Eh? How so? I've never really seen her that way . . . but I'm a really big
        Ran fan, so maybe my blind adoration gets in the way. ^^;;;

        > How are the other movies?

        They're really good! My favorite is the second one; it had some very
        interesting background information and characterization. The third one
        was good, too; Kaito Kid is really cool. ^_~ I can't wait until the upcoming
        4th movie comes out on video (probably around November) . . .

        -Jessica
      • RoninjGodai@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 1:18 PM
          In a message dated 4/2/00 12:28:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
          jubilee@... writes:

          > > From: <RoninjGodai@...>
          > >
          > > ..was very cool. Finally seeing the anime for the first time, I liked it
          > > alot! The Conan anime is excellently done. And the movie was just as
          > clever
          > > as the series is. The only problem I had was that Ran came off as a
          little

          > > ditzy(whereas in the manga she always struck me as a bit dazedo.o).
          >
          > Eh? How so? I've never really seen her that way . . . but I'm a really
          big

          > Ran fan, so maybe my blind adoration gets in the way. ^^;;;

          Only around Conan, really, but then again, that's because Conan is a little
          kid to her. And we watch the characters from his POV, so..

          > > How are the other movies?
          >
          > They're really good! My favorite is the second one; it had some very
          > interesting background information and characterization. The third one
          > was good, too; Kaito Kid is really cool. ^_~ I can't wait until the
          > upcoming
          > 4th movie comes out on video (probably around November) . . .

          Know any info on it? Ah! I wanna see them>.<

          > -Jessica

          _________
          -RoninJoey, who FINALLY beat FF8. He is ecstatic. The end was SO amazing.
          "I'll be here.." Squall, FF8. EEE cool game.