[conan] Wising Everyone a Wonderful April Fools Day

  • CasiesCreationss@themail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      I Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful April Fools Day and a great weekend!
      Here in Arizona, we've started out April with our first shower. Actually, it was on March 31, but close enough. Especially since it only rains like 10 days out of the entire year. But at least were enjoing 80 degree weather the other days!

      Take Care!!

      Personalized Children's books, letters from Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Birthday Profiles. What happened the day you were born? Check out many of the free offers, shopping sites and how you can advertise.

      http://welcome.to/casiescreations

      1. http://www.milesource.com/join.php3?referrer=casiek

      2. Visit http://www.myemag.com for more information.

      When you first visit the site enter as a 'New User.' Be sure to enter
      User ID# 10032403 when asked for my ID#.
      Email address MMinnie_@...

      http://welcome.to/casiescreations

      P.O. box 1928
      Apache Junction, Arizona
      85217-1928

      480-633-9599

      http://welcome.to/casiescreations
      Personalized Children's Books. Letters from Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Birthday Newsletters. what happened the day you were born?