[conan] Re: Re:conan cover 21.And some pic from artitya

  • Sawasdi Kirkkaikul
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 1999

      Hi !!

      Ok.I'm don't sent picture direct to the mailist.

      But,I don't know to Link ? Can you tell me ?

      Oh ! I sent some picture to you last week.It's reach ?

      An d now I send some pic to you.But it's not the cover of conan.

      From Artitya kirkkrikul

      D Oktosoma wrote:

      Hi...

      Please dont send picture direct to the milist
      Because not all of the member have high speed connection

      REgards,

      D Oktosoma

      Internet FileZone: Always FREE!
      Instantly store & access your valuable PC files on the net,
      from any Web browser.
      SIGN UP NOW - http://offers.egroups.com/click/235/0

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan