[conan] [Conan] Wall scrolls/Posters

  • MattBlue, with Maison Ikkoku Music Blend
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi all,

      I am a Meitantei Conan fan who lives in America, and I am looking to buy a
      wall scroll or poster. So far, I have only found one, and I would like to
      see what else I can find before I buy the one I have found. Can anyone
      provide me with links to Meitantei Conan posters/wall scrolls on any online
      stores?

      Thanks!

      Matt

      "Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see!
      A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help,
      a face quivering with anger!"
      -Zio, PSIV

      ICQ#41274392
      AIM-DoctorC2