[conan] we want to make a best site of Conan

  • icestar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 1999
      Please give me somge help.
      We are making a site of CONAN,and we want to make a best site of it in China.
      I'd like to know how could you find the picture of it which has't be shown(like Vol.24),and if you have down some or have some beautiful pictrue,please sent it to me.
      Have you got any massage about it of your country or Japan recently?Please tell me.If you are Chinese,would you want to know more Chinese Conan fans at our site?
      Thank you for giving some advice about our site.
      Thank you very much again.
                                                            Yours Icestar