[conan] Re: Ran ?

    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 1, 2000
      Sandra wrote:

      > > Hmm, didn't know alcohol was good for colds . . .
      > (is that some ancient Chinese secret? ^^;;) I was
      > sure that taking alcohol would do just the opposite
      > for someone with a cold . . .

      The only thing I know that is wine warms you when you are cold. I don't
      know anything about colds though.

      Well, you feel warm because the blood vessels under the skins are dilated

      (that is, got wider), and heat is brought to the surface. As a result, you'd feel

      much more colder after that.

      Veritas Solus!
    • juufan@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 13, 2001
        can anyone tell me where i can get the song 'touched' (first season
        opening song) with the words?
      • pheebz_gu@detectiveconan.com
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 14, 2001
          well not sure about the name 'touched ' but there are quite a few
          placese you can get thte song + words for the fist season opening
          however...did you mean 'mune no doki doki' or something like that?---
          In conan@y..., juufan@h... wrote:
          > can anyone tell me where i can get the song 'touched' (first season
          > opening song) with the words?
        • li juufan
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 20, 2001
            i don't know the real name, but according to what iknow, it's the first
            season's opneing song...
            -juufan