[conan] Re: conan game ps pic =>

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 1999
      "fanny suryana" <fanny1-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/conan/?start=2556

      Kay, I'll tell you all I know 'bout the cover.

      Bit impatiant: This is the third time I typed this, Hopefully I don't
      loss it (Lost it with some weird way)

      Centre top, first line, really small words in English "Detective Conan"

      (Still centre top)2nd line, Pink and red letters represent 1 phrase.
      Pink, in chinese or a type of Japanese says "Famous Detective". Red
      letters that's Japanese I THINK says "Conan".YA know the COnan part is
      in Japanese, I don't know how to read Japanese, but I've seen it once
      too many time in the Detective Conan titles. ALso having common sense,
      Famouse Detective
      is the direct meaning of the pink words, but even if it is written like
      that. It's said just Detective in English.

      Top left, symbol for Playstation a playing device, sorta like Nitendo
      (I didn't spell that right)In that square the small letters says
      "Playstation".

      Bottom right says "BANDAI" a brand name

      The REALLY small print says I THINK the arthur's name in chinese or a
      type of Japanese, then a bunch of Japanese characters that I don't know
      how to read and can't read (I don't even know how to read Japanese.

      Then the second line of the really small print says I THINK "Honda" or
      something like that, that's what I read it. Then really possibly
      "1998", Then "MADE IN JAPAN",That MADE IN JAPAN is for sure.

      (Before all that really small print is that copyright symbol)

      Ya know with all that information an stuff maybe you'll think that I
      am treating you as people that know nothing, but all I'm doing is
      telling all I know.

      Hope that information was helpful ^_^

      BTW where did you get that cover? I have a playstation, I hope that
      I'll get that game.
      Anyone know whats it about (The game I mean).
    • Tay Loretta
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 2, 2000
        so u mean the ps cover for conan is created by u???

      • Sandra
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 3, 2000
          "tay loretta" <chocobof-@...> wrote:
          original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/conan/?start=2613
          > so u mean the ps cover for conan is created by u???

          No, I just can see and understand all the stuff that is on it