[conan] Re: Toilet paper...

  • Andrea Kastner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      > On a lighter note, I'm still boggled over the idea
      > that there's Conan
      > toliet paper...I mean, two thoughts come to mind.
      >
      > One is using it...which is needless to say, a
      > complete disgrace to all
      > that is Conan.

      Hey!! I don't think so. It's so cute!! I would't
      mind having conan toilet paper! I think that it would
      look reallt good in my bathroom. C'mon, even toilet
      paper can look good...

      > The other is keeping and treasuring it. But, come
      > on, I mean, it's
      > TOILET PAPER. Just a weird thought.

      I agree that if it's toilet paper you might as well
      use it. The only inconvenient I saw is that it might
      be a bit expensive to use every day... but I could
      take it out only when we have people over. OK, that
      sounds wierd: Now I'm cleaning up for company and
      taking out the special toilet paper... hum... Maybe
      you're right it does sound awkward, but I'd propably
      buy a roll just for the fun of it!!