[conan] Replying Replying Replying

  • Ariane-chan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      Heylo!

      > Doesn't baka mean fuck or some kind of swear word?

      Actually, it means "idiot" or "stupid". but, trust me, if you went to
      the club you would understand perfectly why it's called BAKA.

      On a lighter note, I'm still boggled over the idea that there's Conan
      toliet paper...I mean, two thoughts come to mind.

      One is using it...which is needless to say, a complete disgrace to all
      that is Conan.

      The other is keeping and treasuring it. But, come on, I mean, it's
      TOILET PAPER. Just a weird thought.

      Lata,
      Rhonda ;p