[conan] Re: News

  • Nita H.
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 1999
      hi !!
      is true that in japan conan right now is already volume 22 ??
      here in jakarta we only read it until volume 19.
      could you tell me the story for the vol. 20, 21, 22, or could you tell
      me the homepage that provided it, please !?!

      schoene gruesse

      nita

      Hello!
      A new work movie named "Detective Conan Magician At The End Of Century
      (in Japanese-Meitantei Conan Seikimatsu no Majyutsushi)"will be shown
      from at the end of April in Japan! And number 22 of "Detective Conan"
      comic book is on sale now!!

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
    • Sukey
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 1999
        At 06:14 AM 2/18/99 PST, you wrote:
        >hi !!
        >is true that in japan conan right now is already volume 22 ??
        >here in jakarta we only read it until volume 19.
        >could you tell me the story for the vol. 20, 21, 22, or could you tell
        >me the homepage that provided it, please !?!

        Well, I don't have vol. 20, (it's on order...)but I can give a summary for
        vol. 21, and 22 if I get it ....maybe this weekend <crosses fingers>

        Okay, don't read this message if you don't want to hear about vol. 21...

        Spoilers Ahoy!!

        The first case started in vol. 20, so I'm not too sure about where they
        are, but Dr. Agasa and the Dectective boys (including Ai-kun) are on
        vacation, visiting a really spooky mansion. (Actually, it's a castle.) In
        the beginning of the volume, Conan (the hat he's wearing is reeeeealy
        cute...^_^) found a dead body (it looks quite old and pretty gross), but
        someone found him and hit him on the head. The kids are looking for him,
        but then a man shows up (he sees that they're about to find the secret
        passage that I assume Conan just found) and they go to dinner. They have
        dinner with three middle aged guys and a really old decrepit woman in a
        wheelchair. (No one cares about names, right? It's the next case you want
        to hear about anyway, trust me. ^_~) After dinner, they go out looking for
        Conan, but it starts to rain, so they go back inside. Agasa looks for a
        telephone to call the police, but he finds Conan's cute hat instead. Then
        he gets hit over the head. Later, the kids go back to check out the secret
        passage. They get hit on the head, one by one, until Ayumi-chan is left to
        go into this old tower by herself. Then, she's about to get caught, when
        she's saved by Ai-kun. They find the old body that Conan found, but then
        the old wheelchair woman finds them. She's about to hit them with a pipe,
        but it gets knocked out of her hand. Of course, it's Conan, and everyone
        else is there, too. Then Conan procedes to explain the mystery that I don't
        understand because I missed the beginning of the story. But anyway, it has
        to do with the location of a treasure or something. So that's the end of
        that story. (Sorry, I really didn't do it justice, it's pretty good
        actually.)

        File 4: Saisho no Aisatsu
        (First greetings)

        The gang (this time without Ai-kun and Dr. Agasa [he was the one who
        arranged the trip, but then caught a cold], but with Ran and Kogoro) is
        leaving on a trip by plane...once on board, Conan falls asleep (cuuuute
        ^_^) and Ran remembers the plane trip they took last year, when Shinichi
        fell asleep, too.

        The next shot is the plane, flying at night...Ran is asleep, but wakes up
        from some people talking...This is where we meet all the people involved in
        the case, blah blah...One passenger wants to use the bathroom, but it's
        been occupied for a long time, so a stewardess opens the door...
        But there's a dead body!!
        (aren't we all surprised? ^_^)
        So she screams, and everyone wakes up...then we see that Inspector Meguri
        is on board...the stewardess tells him that there's a "strange boy" with
        the body....
        Meguri goes to check it out, and a familiar boy is explaining all the
        strange things about the body, but we don't see his face until Meguri grabs
        him by the sholder and says "Hey, who are you?"

        Narration:
        Yes...
        this is the first page...
        <cute shot of Ran realizing who the "strange boy" is and blushing>
        Shinichi: I'm Kudo Shinichi, dectective.
        Narration: This is Shinichi's first case...

        (for those who are observant, you can see from the shot of the plane at
        night that it has a different logo than the plane that Conan and gang were
        on....boy was I mad when I realized it was a flashback!! ^_^)

        File 5: Oosora no Misshitsu
        (Title doesn't work well in English..."Secret room in the big sky"...^_^;;
        a less literal translation would probably be better...)

        There's a cute scene with Meguri and Shinichi (seems it's been a while
        since they met) and then Meguri kicks him out. Ran and Shinichi tease each
        other (Ran: what's this "detective" stuff? ...and then Shinichi makes fun
        of the way she was sleeping....^_^) Then Takazi shows up, all half-alseep
        looking. They have a little discussion about what's going on, and then
        Shinichi says he was awake all night, so he saw everyone that went to the
        bathroom. Ran wonders about why he couldn't sleep, since he fell alseep
        right after they got on the plane earlier. Shinichi laughs nervously and
        then thinks about how he couldn't sleep because he was too distracted by
        Ran sleeping next to him. ^_^ At any rate, he points out all of the people
        that went to the bathroom, but after talking to them, they all have
        alibais. Shinichi wonders if maybe he wasn't paying a little tooo much
        attention to Ran sleeping (maybe someone went to the bathroom and he didn't
        see)....^_^ Then there's a little discussion about how they can't find the
        murder weapon. (The victim apparantly was killed by a pointy object, like
        an ice pick, to the back of the head.)

        *whew* okay, I have to take a little break here, this is getting a bit
        long. I can finish tomorrow, though, if anyone's interested. (I'm about
        halfway through vol. 21 right now.)

        Denise
        (I love this chapter...Shinichi's so cute...^_^;;)

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
      • Sawasdi Kirkkaikul
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 22, 1999
          Hello !!
          I am Artitya Karkkrikul.Thanksyou, for the news of Conan
          ( Detective Conan ). But , I want some demo Conan vol.20 and last news.Can you give me ?So you can give me , Please send you e-mail about Conan to me.Please......!!??

          Ps. Please send you e-mail very fast !!!
          Thanksyou....

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 22, 1999
            Hello !!
                Thanksyou for the news about Detective Conan.But,I want some demo about Conan vol. 22 . Can you send some demo to me ?
            You can send it at swdkk@...
            Please , Fatest.....
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 22, 1999
              Thanksyou very mush for this . I very happy. This news is from you ? Oh ! can
              you give me some picture in this book !!
              So, you can send e-mail to me at swdkk@...
              Thankyou !!!! I love you very much !!!!

            • pococo pucucu
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 24, 1999
                >From conan-return-220-pococo_85 Mon Feb 22 02:50:48 1999
                >Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:45:57 +0700
                >From: Sawasdi Kirkkaikul <swdkk@...>
                >To: conan@egroups.com
                >Subject: [conan] Re: News
                >
                >Hello !!

                > Thanksyou for the news about Detective Conan.But,I want some demo
                about
                >Conan vol. 22 . Can you send some demo to me ?
                >You can send it at swdkk@...
                >Please , Fatest.....
                >
                >sorry i can't send you fast because my computer is broke now (i write
                this letter at my friend house)

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 27, 1999
                  Artitya wrote:
                  No ,I feel happy.When you wrote it to me .Can I help something to you
                  computer .But,you want some help from me ,You can call me every time. Oh !
                  thankyou very much for you.

                  pococo pucucu wrote:

                  > >From conan-return-220-pococo_85 Mon Feb 22 02:50:48 1999
                  > >Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:45:57 +0700
                  > >From: Sawasdi Kirkkaikul <swdkk@...>
                  > >To: conan@egroups.com
                  > >Subject: [conan] Re: News
                  > >
                  > >Hello !!

                  > > Thanksyou for the news about Detective Conan.But,I want some demo
                  > about
                  > >Conan vol. 22 . Can you send some demo to me ?
                  > >You can send it at swdkk@...
                  > >Please , Fatest.....
                  > >
                  > >sorry i can't send you fast because my computer is broke now (i write
                  > this letter at my friend house)
                  > >Recipes, relationships. Horoscopes, health.
                  > >Fashion, fitness. If it's about women, it's at HomeArts.com.
                  > >http://offers.egroups.com/click/212/0
                  > >

                  > >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
                  > >Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

                  > Searching for the man of your dreams?
                  > The job of your dreams? Stop dreaming
                  > and go to HomeArts.com for horoscopes,
                  > LoveScopes or CareerScopes. http://offers.egroups.com/click/212/1
                  >

                  > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan

                  eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
                • Nuttiya Kongpaijit
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 27, 1999
                    Err..I want some pics about Conan Can someone give me ,please?
                    Nut

                  • Marsha Siagian
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 5 6:30 PM
                      Anybody, please...
                      anybody who wants (and watch) Detective Conan Magician At The End Of
                      Century (Meitantei Conan Seikimatsu no Majyutsushi), please tell the
                      detailed story to me! (It's already April)

                      Marsha

                      >From: azzurro@...
                      >To: conan@egroups.com
                      >Subject: [conan] News
                      >Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:08:30 -0000
                      >
                      >Hello!
                      >A new work movie named "Detective Conan Magician At The End Of
                      Century (in Japanese-Meitantei Conan Seikimatsu no Majyutsushi)"will be
                      shown from at the end of April in Japan! And number 22 of "Detective
                      Conan" comic book is on sale now!!

                      >Recipes, relationships. Horoscopes, health.
                      >Fashion, fitness. If it's about women, it's at HomeArts.com.
                      >http://offers.egroups.com/click/212/0
                      >

                      >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan

                      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
                    • azzurro
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 5 8:30 PM
                        The movie "Magician at the end" is from April 17.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 7 7:57 AM

                          Hey! How are you?
                          Today, I got a picture of new movie!
                          I send small one here, if you want to see more large one, please visit my homepage, URL is...

                          This picture is in the site of "Detective conan - Movies - ..." or "Detective Conan - Latest Information - ..."

                          It's so cool!

                          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan