[conan] #20

  • Sesa
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 1999
      Since the mailing list have been turned on again, I have a question.
      Has any of you who live in Indonesia read #20 ? 'Cause I can't find it
      in Gramedia anywhere...

      Dont forget to visit my page
      http://snescorner.cjb.net

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
    • cecilia
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 1999
        Well Sesa,
        I am Indonesian but right now I do not live in Indonesia and I just
        came back from Jakarta. About the book you're asking , conan #20, it
        hasn't been published in Indonesia.
        I have read it, ..umm.. well.. looked at it to be exact because I
        bought the Japanese version.
        I do read hiragana and katakana but I just understand Japanese a
        little. If I want to know the meaning of the words I've got to explore
        the dictionary, and that makes me feel wanna cry so I just look at the
        pictures which indicate what is happening and the story.
        And if u're curious about who is the 'guy' they were looking for in
        conan #19, the soccer case, just let me know and I'll be gladfull to
        share it with u.
        =)
        that's all I can tell u Sesa.

        ---Sesa <untara@...> wrote:

        > Since the mailing list have been turned on again, I have a question.
        > Has any of you who live in Indonesia read #20 ? 'Cause I can't find it
        > in Gramedia anywhere...
        >
        > Dont forget to visit my page
        > http://snescorner.cjb.net

        > Recipes, relationships. Horoscopes, health.
        > Fashion, fitness. If it's about women, it's at HomeArts.com.
        > http://offers.egroups.com/click/212/0
        >

        > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
      • Marsha Siagian
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 1999
          Hi..
          jujur gua juga lagi nyari2 #20 tuh lewat temen2 gua di indo. Denger2 di
          OZ sih udah keluar tuh...

          Marsha

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 1999
            cecilia wrote:

            > Well Sesa,
            > I am Indonesian but right now I do not live in Indonesia and I just
            > came back from Jakarta. About the book you're asking , conan #20, it
            > hasn't been published in Indonesia.
            > I have read it, ..umm.. well.. looked at it to be exact because I
            > bought the Japanese version.
            > I do read hiragana and katakana but I just understand Japanese a
            > little. If I want to know the meaning of the words I've got to explore
            > the dictionary, and that makes me feel wanna cry so I just look at the
            > pictures which indicate what is happening and the story.
            > And if u're curious about who is the 'guy' they were looking for in
            > conan #19, the soccer case, just let me know and I'll be gladfull to
            > share it with u.
            > =)
            > that's all I can tell u Sesa.

            Thx Dude, but i just like to read the book myself

            Please Visit my page and don't forget to vote me

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 12, 1999
              well, okay then.. =)

              eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan