[conan] Hi... It's Fanny

  • Budi Suryana
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 1999
      huah... at last!! seems that this millist live again huh? Anyway, I think
      we have to say thanks to denise ...you know why..

      hey, did somebody mention any conan homepage? in sasami's homepage :it's the
      best english conan homepage => there is a link to conan ring (13 homepages)
      although maybe some of them have only few information about conan =>

      but if you are very2 interested in Conan, why dont you try the Chinese
      version? I myself cannot read either chinese nor japanese (only hiragana and
      katakana) but I can trick it by looking into the hyperlink information in
      the status bar (if u using ie4 and netscape)
      there is a HUGE (I mean it HUGE) information either pics, music mp3 midi or
      gif files
      I dont know where they get it... But, if not mistaken there is two Japanese
      here in the mailing list -say hello to Tomoaki Ishii and Crescent !!- Maybe
      they can offer help in knowing translation of japanese or kanji...

      now can you guys pliz help me with my conan homepage (it's in english ...
      you can find it on the ring with titles ADDICTED TO CONAN.. but sorry.. I'm
      forget the address ... shame on it =< )

      If anybody know, I want to arrange the title of conan songs.. by season :
      OPENING :
      1st season: Mune no doki2
      2nd season : Feel your heart
      3rd season : Nazo
      4th season : negai (?????) ??? Pliz correct it if mistaken
      5 th season : Unmei no roullete wo mawashite

      ENDING :
      1st season : Step by step
      2nd season : Hikari to kage no roman
      3rd season : ????
      4th season : ????
      5th season : TRUTH :detective of love ????

      MOVIES :
      1st : happy birthday
      kimi ga ireba
      2nd : ???????

      thanks for it

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
    • Sukey
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 1999
        I can help a little here, but I don't have any episodes or CDs from parts 2
        or 3...(or, to be truthful, I have a couple VCDs from part 2, but they kept
        the part 1 opening song...that'll teach me to buy VCDs, I guess....;_;)

        >OPENING :
        >1st season: Mune no doki2
        >2nd season : Feel your heart
        >3rd season : Nazo
        >4th season : negai (?????) ??? Pliz correct it if mistaken

        negaigoto hitotsu dake...but this is the part 4 ending song, not the
        opening. Also, I don't know when Nazo began as the opening song, but it's
        on my Part 4 tapes. I think it may have run through 3 different ending
        songs. I can't find my CD that has the first one on it, and I don't recall
        the name, (I don't trust this CD completely, since it's SM, but it does say
        that the song is an ending song) but I know for sure that Nazo ran with the
        Deen song and Negaigoto, because I have those on tapes. The tape with Deen
        is 78-81, and the other tapes with Negaigoto are in the 90's.

        >5 th season : Unmei no roullete wo mawashite

        I think that it's spelled 'roulette' though.

        >ENDING :
        >1st season : Step by step
        >2nd season : Hikari to kage no roman
        >3rd season : ????
        >4th season : ????
        >5th season : TRUTH :detective of love

        This is the 6th (I guess, but I'm not sure )part opening song...the
        subtitle is "a great detective of love"
        The ending song after negaigoto is "koori no ue ni tatsu you ni"...which I
        guess makes it the ending song for part 5...I'm not sure what the newest
        ending song is...check Sasami's page, it may say.

        >MOVIES :
        >1st : happy birthday
        > kimi ga ireba
        >2nd : ???????

        The ending song is "shoujo no koro ni modotta mitai ni"
        Also, "kimi ga ireba" is in it, but it's sung by...someone who's name I
        can't read...^_^;; But I believe it's a different version than the first
        movie. (I'm not sure, of course,since I haven't seen the first movie, but....)

        I hope this helped a little...the next CD I get (read: when I have money
        ^_^) is going to be the Conan OP/ED CD, and then I'll know for sure about
        the middle songs.

        Denise
        (torn between saving money to buy stuff in Japan and spending more money
        but having the stuff *now.* ^_^)

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan