[conan] wanted to now the completed list of the song

  • Fanny Suryana
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 5, 1999
      hi, im fanny and im working on a homepage, I wanted  a list of conan song :
      OPENING : mune no doki2, nazo, ? , unmei no mawashite ?
      ENDING :step by step , feel your heart? , kage no roman?
      MOVIES : jhappy birthday, kimi ga ireba ,
      second movies ?
           *******  Fanny Suryana  *******
                  fanny17@...
                mauritzia@...
      http://members.xoom.com/fanny17/
      =============================

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
    • Sukey
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 7, 1999
        I've been hanging around this list for awhile, but it's been pretty quiet,
        so I figured I'd introduce myself, just so there'd be a little posting.

        I've been interested in anime for a couple years now, and fairly recently,
        stumbled across Conan by accident. My roommate bought one of the SonMay
        single collections, and "Nazo" was one of the songs. Well, I fell in love
        with Komatsu Miho (I have one album and four singles now ^_^) and became
        determined to see the show. To make a long story short, I'm now totally
        obsessed, have almost all the manga, and snatch up any tv episodes I can
        find, subbed or not. (Conan anime, other than the first 3 volumes, is NOT
        easy to come by in the US.) I'm very happy that it looks like Anime West
        will be able to release a subtitle of the first movie soon, as I haven't
        even seen it. ;_; (I considered buying the LD even, but LD's are a precious
        commodity for a poor college student...-_- ...on the other hand, if the
        first movie is as good as the second one, it would be worth buying...I
        watched it 3 times in the first week I got it...^_^;;)

        Other stuff I'm interested in...I like reading manga in general, probably
        more than anime. (I've always been a bookworm...^_^;;) Favorites are
        Fushigi Yuugi, Rurouni Kenshin, Akazukin Chacha (of course, Conan, need I
        even say it?) ...and a lot of other shoujo stuff, like Marmalade Boy,
        Hime-chan no Ribbon, Card Captor Sakura, etc, etc. I also really like
        Pocket Monsters (the Japanese version, I don't care for dubs very much) and
        a couple other random American shows like Star Trek and Buffy the Vampire
        Slayer.

        Well, I've babbled on long enough...yoroshiku onegaishimasu!! ^_^

        Denise
        (aka Sukey, Miko no Miko, etc. ^_^;;)

        PS ...to Fanny-san, the only other person to post in the last two weeks or
        so...if you're looking for a list of Conan songs, try here:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~sasami20/conan.html

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
      • mycroft lee
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 8, 1999
          thnx Sukey....for the newbie alert....it's really looooooong since i
          write anything here...thnx for waking me up. anyway, just a little
          question around...what other site is there for conan? any other site?

          ps. sukey...welcome....n for the sake of curiosity...r u japanese?

          mycroft

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 8, 1999
              At 12:17 AM 2/8/99 PST, you wrote:

              >thnx Sukey....for the newbie alert....it's really looooooong since i
              >write anything here...thnx for waking me up. anyway, just a little
              >question around...what other site is there for conan? any other site?

              As far as I know, there's Sasami's page, and there's the home for this
              list. (Although I'm thinking of putting one together myself...)

              >ps. sukey...welcome....

              Thanks. ^_^

              n for the sake of curiosity...r u japanese?

              <chuckles> Wow, you know how to flatter a girl. ^_^ Nope, I'm a ninensei.
              ^_^ (Second year student) I'm planning on going to Japan this summer, and
              there's going to be a Conan movie in theaters...! (and it looks like
              Heiji's in it ^_^) I'm sooooooo happy. ^________^

              Denise
              (not obsessed, not obsessed, not obsessed, not obsessed....)

              eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
            • Marsha Siagian
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 9, 1999
                oh how how, if you decided to help me, there would be a new Conan
                homepage in the list (I mean:....... --> you know it lah :P)

                do you know another conan homepage after sasami's? Whether you know it
                or not, please write me back immediately.

                Marsha

                eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan
              • Anton Hariadi
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 9, 1999
                  I know the homepage. it is Fanny's, but I don't know what's it's address. Are you Indonesian(your name reminds me of Batak(or ambon?) name)?.

                  Anton,
                  http://members.xoom.com/yopie

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 9, 1999
                    At 01:13 AM 2/9/99 PST, you wrote:
                    >oh how how, if you decided to help me, there would be a new Conan
                    >homepage in the list (I mean:....... --> you know it lah :P)
                    >
                    >do you know another conan homepage after sasami's? Whether you know it
                    >or not, please write me back immediately.

                    Well, there are several Spanish and Chinese pages, which I've never been
                    to, since I don't know either language, and I'm sure there are quite a few
                    Japanese pages, but I haven't ever found them...
                    <Denise visit's Yahoo! Japan>
                    Hey, I found a mailing list...^_^
                    hmm....Conan O'Brian? <snicker>
                    Conan Doyle...funny that they call him just "Conan Doyle," I've always
                    called him "Arthur Conan Doyle"....
                    Found a chat room...found "The Conan Channel" (really!)

                    Well, I'd better check this out some other time...I'm supposed to be doing
                    my homework right now. ^_^;;

                    Denise
                    (now considering joining the Japanese Conan list...wish I knew more
                    kanji...;_;)

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 11, 1999
                      Hi again...
                      Yes, I'm a girl but I'm not a Bataknese (am I right?). But actually,
                      what is your main subject when you send me this letter? (sorry, I'm not
                      the kind of people who could type anything just for one word)

                      Marsha

                      PS: Ooooohhh, elo orang jawa tho!!! Gua tadi lagi mogak ngetik bahasa
                      indo tuh!!! Yep, gua batak putih!!! --> bingung, bingung loh!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 11, 1999
                        Hi...
                        I'm a girl, but not a bataknese or ambonese or anything. OK?!?!

                        Marsha

                        PS: I'm not a bataknese or ambonese,but....................gua orang
                        batak gitu loh!!! (sorry ^__^)

                        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/conan