[conan] Webring

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 1999
      What's the matter to the Conan webring? I just looked up and I found it
      having black backgroung and named "Red Prople Webring"... is webring.org
      hacked?

      --

      Glory be to all Conanians!
    • Marsha D. Siagian
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 1999

        >What's the matter to the Conan webring? I just looked up and I found it
        >having black backgroung and named "Red Prople Webring"... is webring.org
        >hacked?

        Oh, please not this kind of thing again...
        Maybe, do we HAVE TO move???

      • Sasami
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 1999
          >What's the matter to the Conan webring? I just looked up and I found it
          >having black backgroung and named "Red Prople Webring"... is webring.org
          >hacked?

          I checked it out, too! What happened? What does "Red People Webring" mean?
          It's really weird, and it's also freaking me out...

          -Sasami
        • Albert Kaito
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 1999
            >What's the matter to the Conan webring? I just looked up and I found it
            >having black backgroung and named "Red Prople Webring"... is webring.org
            >hacked?

            I didn't see the difference... Is it back to normal again?

            Albert