[conan] Re: songs

  • Sasami
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hmm, I really can't imagine it. I guess I'd have to hear it to imagine it...

      >I love the songs in "Conan" very much.But I think if Utada Hikaru would
      >play
      >a song for Conan,it will must be just perfect!What do you think,guys?
      >
      >Myra

    • Sasami
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 1, 1999
        I have a small page of conan songs that I rotate the songs on...have you
        seen it?

        >do you know where i can find conan songs ... ?
      • Andre D. Setiamanah
        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 1, 1999
          no, but will you help me find those songs ? are they MP3 songs ? or MIDI
          songs
          > I have a small page of conan songs that I rotate the songs on...have you
          > seen it?

          > >do you know where i can find conan songs ... ?

          > KBkids.com
          > The Place for the Best Toys & Games!
          > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/966
          >

          > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/conan

        • Sasami
          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 1, 1999
            They're mp3 songs.

            >no, but will you help me find those songs ? are they MP3 songs ? or MIDI
            >songs

          • Conan
            Message 5 of 26 , Oct 2, 1999
              >>no, but will you help me find those songs ? are they MP3 songs ? or MIDI
              >>songs
              >They're mp3 songs.

              But, I've ever heard the midi one

              ps. for Andre, kau org Indonesia ya? Jakarta?
            • William Cossio
              Message 6 of 26 , Oct 2, 1999
                does anyone know where to get mp3's of detective conan

                Message 7 of 26 , Oct 2, 1999
                  o ok

                  Message 8 of 26 , Oct 3, 1999
                    like ken tung said ..., i reply ... " where ?" mp3 song ? download ?
                    p.s. : wow ... how did u know me ?

                    Message 9 of 26 , Oct 3, 1999
                      Here's the URL of my site. Please, please, please read my disclaimer about
                      the mp3's and follow it. If you have no intention of following what I ask,
                      then don't tell me abou it, K? (And I know most of you are gonna not do
                      what I ask, >_< Okay, all of you. :P )

                      http://www.geocities.com/~mouriran/songs_c.html

                      Ciao,

                      Sasami

                      >does anyone know where to get mp3's of detective conan
                    • Marsha D. Siagian
                      Message 10 of 26 , Oct 3, 1999
                        >like ken tung said ..., i reply ... " where ?" mp3 song ? download ?
                        Where?
                        The quite-complete one ^__^ that I clearly remember is... at Sasami's
                        Homepage ( http://home.earthlink.net/~sasami20/conan.html ), and go to the
                        "Songs" section.
                        Another way, some sites like "Tripod" ( http://www.tripod.com/ ) provides
                        MP3 searches.
                        For me, downloading MP3 is useless because my comp's sound system is
                        error...

                        >p.s. : wow ... how did u know me ?
                        Me??
                        Seeing from your name and using the full MIME ^__^

                      • Albert Kaito
                        Message 11 of 26 , Oct 3, 1999
                          Is Happy Bithday song in Erika's site is a Conan Song? Is in the movie or TV
                          series? Who sing that song?
                          Whoa... a lot of question =)

                          Thank you for answering the question......
                          Albert Kaito

                          > >like ken tung said ..., i reply ... " where ?" mp3 song ? download ?
                          > Where?
                          > The quite-complete one ^__^ that I clearly remember is... at Sasami's
                          > Homepage ( http://home.earthlink.net/~sasami20/conan.html ), and go to the
                          > "Songs" section.
                        • Sasami
                          Message 12 of 26 , Oct 3, 1999
                            Happy Birthday is from the ending of the first movie. Kyoko sings it.

                            >Is Happy Bithday song in Erika's site is a Conan Song? Is in the movie or TV
                            >series? Who sing that song?
                            >Whoa... a lot of question =)
                            >
                            >Thank you for answering the question......
                            >Albert Kaito
                          • cecilia
                            Message 13 of 26 , Oct 4, 1999
                              kyoko who?

                              =====
                            • �W����akito
                              Message 14 of 26 , Oct 4, 1999
                                happy birthday is the ending song of the first movie
                                i think kyoko sang it
                                ~cleo

                                Message 15 of 26 , Oct 5, 1999
                                  >kyoko who?

                                  Just "Kyoko." She doesn't seem to have a professional last name or something.
                                • Cherie Ponsuwanna
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Oct 6, 1999
                                    > >kyoko who?
                                    > >

                                    > Just "Kyoko." She doesn't seem to have a
                                    > professional last name or something.
                                    I think he (or she?) asked who IS kyoko. Anyone knows
                                    who is kyoko?

                                    =====

                                  • Jono Leon
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Oct 6, 1999

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Oct 6, 1999
                                        Kyoko's a singer, that's all I know, and an anorexic one at that.

                                        -Sasami

                                        >> >kyoko who?
                                        >> >

                                        >> Just "Kyoko." She doesn't seem to have a
                                        >> professional last name or something.
                                        >I think he (or she?) asked who IS kyoko. Anyone knows
                                        >who is kyoko?
                                      • Ronny Isnuwardana
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Oct 6, 1999
                                          Anorexic? Who?

                                          Kyoko's a singer, that's all I know, and an anorexic one at that.

                                          -Sasami

                                          >> >kyoko who?
                                          >> >

                                          >> Just "Kyoko." She doesn't seem to have a
                                          >> professional last name or something.
                                          >I think he (or she?) asked who IS kyoko. Anyone knows
                                          >who is kyoko?
                                        • Andrea Kastner
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Oct 6, 1999
                                            --- Sasami <sasami20@...> wrote:
                                            > Kyoko's a singer, that's all I know, and an anorexic
                                            > one at that.

                                            A singer where? Who are you talking about??
                                            Someone help me!!! Who's Kyoto????
                                            ~^O^~

                                            =====

                                          • Sasami
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Oct 6, 1999
                                              >Anorexic? Who?

                                              The singer Kyoko looks anorexic to me.
                                            • cecilia
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Oct 7, 1999
                                                --- Cherie Ponsuwanna <ppcherie@...> wrote:
                                                > > >kyoko who?
                                                > > >

                                                > > Just "Kyoko." She doesn't seem to have a
                                                > > professional last name or something.
                                                > I think he (or she?) asked who IS kyoko. Anyone
                                                > knows
                                                > who is kyoko?

                                                no, erika answered my question just right.
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Oct 7, 1999
                                                  > >I think he (or she?) asked who IS kyoko. Anyone
                                                  > knows
                                                  > >who is kyoko?

                                                  Oh, by the way, I'm a she.
                                                • cecilia
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Oct 7, 1999
                                                    > >I think he (or she?) asked who IS kyoko. Anyone
                                                    > knows
                                                    > >who is kyoko?

                                                    Oh, by the way, I'm a she.

                                                    =====