Who the hell is Subaru???

  • aisy92
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Agghh! It's very confusing me. I'm just read latest DC episodes in OM. And what do you guys guess? Subaru give a creepy smile when he noticed a guy `seems like Akai`.And adding to the thrill, `Akai` doesn't seems like he having amnesia at all. He seems like ke knows Subaru and was shock when he sees him. And Subaru is hiding from `Akai` after that.Aoyama is very brilliant! Very brilliant! What a story...hemm. that's whi I like DC a lot, haha ^_^. Can't wait to read the next episodes!

      P/S:Does someone here agree with my deduction (haha-learn this word fom the manga) that Conan knows about this? hemm..very thrilling