Adult Shinichi

  • Pattie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 4:39 PM
      Does anyone have a list of episodes where Shinichi appears as his adult self? I'd like to watch them but without titles or numbers it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, there are so many episodes!

      Most important is the one where he appears to be dressed as Prince Charming.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated! =)
      Thanks,
      Pattie
    • aisy92
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
        Hi Pattie! I thinks its maybe in volume 63-65. Something between it. Its my favourite episode too!