Re: Okiya Subaru

  • Stephanie Pakar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
      Maybe it's because Akai is not suppose to go into the outside world as himself, so when a few people already seen him the Black Organization might try to kill him again...

      On the other hand, I prefer not to speculate too much. The last time Gosho Aoyama made many people believe that Jodie-sensei is actually Vermouth but in fact they are two different persons -_-"