Re: [conan] Okiya Subaru

  • Mary Sheena Aguno
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17 12:17 AM
      haha.pede lang.kaso, feeling q lng gnun talaga eh.
      OA nman niya.

      From: scientist14_ einstein <scientist14_ einstein@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [conan] Okiya Subaru
      To: conan@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:49 PM

      I think that Akai is not Subaru.

      Conan was really shocked when his friends (Genta, Mitsuhiko and Azumi) told him about the guy they saw on both the robbery case and the bus case (which is akai). If conan knew that akai was subaru (that's why he let him live in his house), then why would he be so shocked then? =)

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!

      How many ways can you cook Adobo?
      Find out all of them on Yahoo! Answers.
    • Stephanie Pakar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20 7:39 PM
        Maybe it's because Akai is not suppose to go into the outside world as himself, so when a few people already seen him the Black Organization might try to kill him again...

        On the other hand, I prefer not to speculate too much. The last time Gosho Aoyama made many people believe that Jodie-sensei is actually Vermouth but in fact they are two different persons -_-"