Re: [conan] Okiya Subaru

  • bernadette toledo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2009

      malay mo nagulat xa dahil paano nlaman nila ayumi, genta at mitsuhiko un?hehe.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2009
        haha.pede lang.kaso, feeling q lng gnun talaga eh.
        OA nman niya.

        malay mo nagulat xa dahil paano nlaman nila ayumi, genta at mitsuhiko un?hehe.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
          Maybe it's because Akai is not suppose to go into the outside world as himself, so when a few people already seen him the Black Organization might try to kill him again...

          On the other hand, I prefer not to speculate too much. The last time Gosho Aoyama made many people believe that Jodie-sensei is actually Vermouth but in fact they are two different persons -_-"