Update

  • Mark Anthony Flores
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Uhmmm i really miss by this time the messages before, i got updated because of conversations here, but now i don't think everyone is busy. What's happening? What's new today? Do you remember something? Do you forgot something? Uhmmm.. I was really digged in. Haha i'm not aware what's with detective conan today!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ijang Jumah
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2009
        agree..i also cant find stores here in zamboanga (philippines) selling DC cd..i miss the conversation guys..