help!!!

  • Sssss Qqqqq
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2009
      I can't find Detective Conan Movie 8 Magician of the Silver Sky anywhere online! Does anyone know where I can watch it?
      PS: besides Youtube

    • jadimasg
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2009
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Sssss Qqqqq <disney_bookworm@...> wrote:

        > I can't find Detective Conan Movie 8 Magician of the Silver Sky anywhere online! Does anyone know where I can watch it?
        > PS: besides Youtube

        i suggest you to go this website i hope it works for you

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNhhLj4VIis
      • sher natly
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009
          Watch *almost* all episodes, movies and specials on http://www.detectiveconan.us/

          Anyone knows where I can watch Movie 13????