Bls: [conan] Re: interesting dc topic

  • hailey_ricseanne
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
      haha,,,is that a joke??!Ran is a clever one,,,don't make me
      laugh,,,she's just a cry baby but can pierce and mourn your heart(b'coz
      of her kindness,,she got a great dignity and principle<isn't it that
      vermouth was affected by her charming kindness>, try to remember in
      shinichi's case in new york, that is the reason too why vermouth can't
      harm ran(sweet angel--this is what vermouth call her),,,;;; i believe
      ai is more clever than ran just like conan,,obviously she is...