Help me please :)

  • amaya_rx7fc
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hi. I'd like to ask if anyone knows where I can download detective
      conan doujinshi? It's actually a gift for my friend he really loves
      detective conan. Thank You.
    • Stephanie Pakar
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2008
        Hi I have a doujinshi of detective conan but it is in japanese (I don't understand japanese myself)....
        I have also one special edition manga which i scan/translated myself if you want. it is about the Detective Boys acting in a play "cinderella" very cute!

        Hi. I'd like to ask if anyone knows where I can download detective
        conan doujinshi? It's actually a gift for my friend he really loves
        detective conan. Thank You.

      • negaigotohitotsudake_asri
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 23, 2008
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "amaya_rx7fc" <amaya_rx7fc@...> wrote:

          > Hi. I'd like to ask if anyone knows where I can download detective
          > conan doujinshi? It's actually a gift for my friend he really loves
          > detective conan. Thank You.

          Doujinshi??
          What is that?
          Sorry,,
          if u want to download the movie or anything about conan,try to come to
          the www.edogawaconan.com
        • Stephanie Pakar
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2008
            Doujinshi means fan-comic. it is a detective conan comic but drawn by
            a fan/amateur and not official. some famous manga-ka started as doujin
            artist such as CLAMP (Cardcaptor sakura) and i think the artist of
            "love hina".

            oh, to amaya_rx7fc, if it too late if i send you the doujin tru email
            now? sorry i was busy for christmas

            HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! (only 2 more days to go... ^-^)

            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "negaigotohitotsudake_asri"
            <negaigotohitotsudake_asri@...> wrote:

            > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "amaya_rx7fc" <amaya_rx7fc@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi. I'd like to ask if anyone knows where I can download detective
            > > conan doujinshi? It's actually a gift for my friend he really loves
            > > detective conan. Thank You.
            > >
            > Doujinshi??
            > What is that?
            > Sorry,,
            > if u want to download the movie or anything about conan,try to come to
            > the www.edogawaconan.com

          • amaya_rx7fc
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008
              --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Pakar" <sspakar@...> wrote:

              > Doujinshi means fan-comic. it is a detective conan comic but drawn
              by
              > a fan/amateur and not official. some famous manga-ka started as
              doujin
              > artist such as CLAMP (Cardcaptor sakura) and i think the artist of
              > "love hina".
              >
              > oh, to amaya_rx7fc, if it too late if i send you the doujin tru
              email
              > now? sorry i was busy for christmas
              >
              > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! (only 2 more days to go... ^-^)
              >
              > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "negaigotohitotsudake_asri"
              > <negaigotohitotsudake_asri@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "amaya_rx7fc" <amaya_rx7fc@> wrote:
              To ms. Stephanie,
              Thank you so much for the information. I was actually planning to
              put in a usb and send it as a gift for my friend. He lost his usb
              during the faculty follies festival in our university. I'm going to
              give it this January 6, 2009. Again thank you so much and have a
              happy new year.