Re: New member of the black org BOURBON??

  • scientist14_einstein
    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 10, 2008
      --Ahh, so Akai is Subaru-san..
      But how did Akai live? He was shot!
      Oh well, I believe you..haha

      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "hailey_ricseanne"
      <hailey_ricseanne@...> wrote:

      > Sh¨±ichi Akai may not have died. It is widely held in the Case
      Closed
      > fandom that a recently introduced character, Subaru Okiya (Japanese
      > order: OKIYA Subaru), is actually Shuuichi. Mainly because the
      > character's name is a clever pun on a part of Char Aznable's real
      name:
      > ¥­¥ã¥¹¥Ð¥ë 'KIYASUBARU' (romanized as 'Casval'). Also because Conan
      hands
      > the keys to Jimmy's house, even when he is suspected of being a new
      > black organization member called Bourbon,,,

    • Aikun happy
      Message 2 of 27 , Dec 10, 2008
        Ha... Its only my guess based on Conan behaviour and that mystery guy, Subaru.

        Ai

        Message 3 of 27 , Dec 10, 2008
          --Ahh, just so you mentioned it. I couldn't believe why Conan let
          Subaru live in his house. Maybe he knows that Subaru is Akai. I
          don't know! Hahaha
          --I have another question, do you think the maid that Conan bumped
          on in episode 674 is Kaito? I think..

          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Aikun happy <aikunz@...> wrote:

          > Ha... Its only my guess based on Conan behaviour and that mystery
          guy, Subaru.
          >  Ai
          >

          > ________________________________

        • hailey_ricseanne
          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 11, 2008
            he still alive becozzzz,,,well,,he is clever as a fox,,,hehe!!!
          • hailey_ricseanne
            Message 5 of 27 , Dec 11, 2008
              don't worry you'll know the thruth after you watch it,,,
            • scientist14_einstein
              Message 6 of 27 , Dec 11, 2008
                --Yah..Can't wait!

                Message 7 of 27 , Dec 12, 2008
                  I don't understand what did you mean by `watch it'. Does it mean you watch DC not read it?

                  Ai

                  Message 8 of 27 , Dec 14, 2008
                    yah,,I did not read it I watched it,,,and still watching it...