RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: [conan] (unknown)

  • Kerr Cruz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      i'm really confused! .... I asked where could i download all the episodes of detective conan, some said i can download them from the site they gave which is www.edogawaconan.com but after knowing that, i sent message to this group and again some said i can't download there- What's the truth, conan said there is always only one truth so what? I'm not conan, i'm just his fan,

      Rose Antonette Rivera wrote:
      > too bad you can't im sorry, i'm from philippines and here in my place there= are various stores such as green hills where i can buy different episodes = of detective conan .
      >
      > ricseanne XXX

    • Kerr Cruz
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        i'm really confused! .... I asked where could i download all the episodes of detective conan, some said i can download them from the site they gave which is www.edogawaconan.com but after knowing that, i sent message to this group and again some said i can't download there- What's the truth, conan said there is always only one truth so what? I'm not conan, i'm just his fan,

        Rose Antonette Rivera wrote:
        > too bad you can't im sorry, i'm from philippines and here in my place there= are various stores such as green hills where i can buy different episodes = of detective conan .
        >
        > ricseanne XXX

      • scientist14_einstein
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
          --I'm not sure but someone told me in this group that you cannot
          download it but you can watch it..
          But pls, if ever you'd know a site..pls inform me..haha