MOVIE 13!!!!

  • Stephanie Pakar
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hello everyone, I found out from my sister that the title for
      detective conan movie 13 (next year, 2009) is "The Jet Black Chaser"
      (Shikkoku no Chaser).
    • Zoya Marie
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2008
        in what site??

        anyway, thx 4 the info.

        Hello everyone, I found out from my sister that the title for
        detective conan movie 13 (next year, 2009) is "The Jet Black Chaser"
        (Shikkoku no Chaser).

      • Andhika Nugraheni
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2008
          hai,guys. let me introduce my self. My name Andhika Nugraheni. My nick name dhika. I live in Bogor, Indonesia. I want acquainted with you. You can sent email/friendster for me: dhika_050187@...
          thank you for you're attention
          Dari: Stephanie Pakar <sspakar@...>
          Topik: [conan] MOVIE 13!!!!
          Kepada: conan@yahoogroups.com
          Tanggal: Minggu, 2 November, 2008, 4:18 PM

          Hello everyone, I found out from my sister that the title for
          detective conan movie 13 (next year, 2009) is "The Jet Black Chaser"
          (Shikkoku no Chaser).

          Yahoo! sekarang memiliki alamat Email baru
          Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan di domain baru @ymail dan @rocketmail. br> Cepat sebelum diambil orang lain!
        • Stephanie Pakar
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2008
            Detective Conan Movie List
            1. (1997) The Time-bombed Skyscraper (Tokei-jikakei no matenrou)
            2. (1998) The 14th Target (Juyon banme no Tagetto)
            3. (1999) The Last Wizard of the Century (Seikimatsu no Majutsushi)
            4. (2000) Captured in her Eyes (Hitomi no Naka no Ansatsusha)
            5. (2001) Countdown to Heaven (Tengoku e no Kauntodaun)
            6. (2002) The Phantom of Baker Street (Beika Sutorito no Borei)
            7. (2003) Crossroad in the Ancient Capital (Meikyu no Kurosurodo)
            8. (2004) Magician of the Silver Sky (Gin-yoku no Majishan)
            9. (2005) Strategy Above the Depths (Suiheisenjo no Sutorateji)
            10. (2006) The Private Eyes' Requiem (Tantei-tachi no Requiem)
            11. (2007) Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure (Konpeki no Jori Roja)
            12. (2008) Full Score of Fear (Senritsu no Furu Sukoa)
            13. (2009) The Jet Black Chaser (Shikkoku no Chaser)

            could you please help me provide the list of all the movies that has released
            I want to know all...

            thanks n best regard
            -suci-

            Hello everyone, I found out from my sister that the title for
            detective conan movie 13 (next year, 2009) is "The Jet Black Chaser"
            (Shikkoku no Chaser).

          • f4nyc0nan
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2008
              > hi aLL, I want to ask aLL of you.
              in indonesia, where we can find detective conan movie?
              I'm soRRy if my enGLish not gOod.

              add my friendster, f4nyc0nan@...

              > Dapatkan alamat Email baru Anda!
              > Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan sebelum diambil orang lain!
              > http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/id/

            • tresna bulan
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 3, 2008
                i think you can go to mangga dua i always buy detective conan the movie in mangga dua

                in indonesia, where we can find detective conan movie?
                I'm soRRy if my enGLish not gOod.

                add my friendster, f4nyc0nan@...

                > Dapatkan alamat Email baru Anda!
                > Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan sebelum diambil orang lain!
                > http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/id/

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to: