Re: help me!!

  • benny_loading
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 14, 2008
      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Janelle Ashley Catublas <jashley965@...>
      wrote:

      > waaaa? where do u live?
      >

      > ----- Original Message ----
      > From: Caroline Oktaviana <caroline_oktaviana@...>
      > To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2008 10:55:16 PM
      > Subject: Re: [conan] help me!!
      >

      > i like conan too...
      > i always buy it, every month...
      > i have 50 vol...
      > how about u??????
      >Well Caroline
      Nice to know you
      same like you, i always buy it when the new vol is launched
      and now i have 51 vol
      please add me to your Yahoo Messenger
      benny_loading@...

      i will be waiting for you added
    • andy_cool_94
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 15, 2008
        heii guyz,,
        do u know how old am i??
        i'm still 14 years old,,
        :D
        i'm in indonesian,,
        is there anybody in this group stay outside indonesia n still 14- 18
        years old???
        i'm finding a friends but not in indonesian n i need a friends who can
        speak english,,
        hmm,, in indonesia the comic is still untik 51,,
        it's too late,,
        but i usually read it in onemanga.com
        pleas reply
      • mariko yuna kumi
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 15, 2008

          hi! im 17, filipina, you can call me maco for short.. hhahaha

          i dont mind chatting with, hahaha, nice 2 meet u,? by the way, what should i call u??

          Get your preferred Email name!
          Now you can @... and @....
        • Caroline Oktaviana
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 17, 2008
            hi.......

            i'm caroline,,
            i'm 16 years old..
            i think so..
            the comis is to late in indonesia..
            ibut, i always buy the volume..

            nice to know you...

          • Aikun Happy
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 19, 2008
              Here at Malaysia DC now on volume 62.

              Ai

              benny_loading@ yahoo.com

              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 19, 2008

                Hey Andy,

                 I'm Ai and I'm Malaysian. I not really good at English but I would like to be your friend...

                Ai

                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 19, 2008
                  >Helow Andy! I'm Dawn and I'm a Filipina. Just want to be friend with
                  you. I'm not that good in english too but I will try my best to be
                  understand by you.Hope to be your friend
                  >I really love detective Conan. He's my dream guy (hehe). I starting
                  to read the Detective conan at onemanga.com and I'm now on the 40th
                  chapter