  • Aikun Happy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      Hi...I don't understand what exactly happened in DC vol. 42. Can anyone explain one-by-one to me? TQ^_^

      Ai

      Not happy with your email address?
      Get the one youreally want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!
    • Timothy Chen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
        Which one is Vol. 42?  Can you tell me about it or e-mail
        me a download or some thing?  I probably remember,
        but I have watched over 250 episodes, and own 150.

        Timmy Chen