Re: [conan] help me!!

  • darren sanchez
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 30, 2008
      I buy DVD of Dcon in Pirated Stalls....they have many volumes of Dcon...but don't tell Mr. Edu Manzano that i buy pirated DVDs. hihihi

    • Timothy Chen
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 6, 2008
        are they really cheap, or what?

        Timmy Chen

        I buy DVD of Dcon in Pirated Stalls....they have many volumes of Dcon...but don't tell Mr. Edu Manzano that i buy pirated DVDs. hihihi

      • Janelle Ashley Catublas
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 6, 2008
          i dont know i got for 35 or 39p.

          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 6, 2008
            i dont know i got mine for 39p.

            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 7, 2008
              what are p's?
              sorta like $$$?

              Timmy Chen

              I buy DVD of Dcon in Pirated Stalls....they have many volumes of Dcon...but don't tell Mr. Edu Manzano that i buy pirated DVDs. hihihi

            • Caroline Oktaviana
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 7, 2008
                i like conan too...
                i always buy it, every month...
                i have 50 vol...
                how about u??????

              • Janelle Ashley Catublas
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 10, 2008
                  well peso...

                  From: darren sanchez <bugak_darren@ yahoo.com>
                  To: conan@yahoogroups. com
                  Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 12:49 PM

                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 10, 2008
                    well peso...

                    From: darren sanchez <bugak_darren@ yahoo.com>
                    To: conan@yahoogroups. com
                    Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 12:49 PM

                    Message 9 of 18 , Aug 10, 2008
                      waaaa? where do u live?

                      Message 10 of 18 , Aug 13, 2008
                        OKAY...

                        Timmy Chen

                        From: darren sanchez <bugak_darren@ yahoo.com>
                        To: conan@yahoogroups. com
                        Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 12:49 PM

                        I buy DVD of Dcon in Pirated Stalls....they have many volumes of Dcon...but don't tell Mr. Edu Manzano that i buy pirated DVDs. hihihi

                      • benny_loading
                        Message 11 of 18 , Aug 14, 2008
                          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Janelle Ashley Catublas <jashley965@...>
                          wrote:

                          > waaaa? where do u live?

                          Nice to know you
                          same like you, i always buy it when the new vol is launched
                          and now i have 51 vol
                          please add me to your Yahoo Messenger
                          benny_loading@...

                          i will be waiting for you added
                        • andy_cool_94
                          Message 12 of 18 , Aug 15, 2008
                            heii guyz,,
                            do u know how old am i??
                            i'm still 14 years old,,
                            :D
                            i'm in indonesian,,
                            is there anybody in this group stay outside indonesia n still 14- 18
                            years old???
                            i'm finding a friends but not in indonesian n i need a friends who can
                            speak english,,
                            hmm,, in indonesia the comic is still untik 51,,
                            it's too late,,
                            but i usually read it in onemanga.com
                            pleas reply
                          • mariko yuna kumi
                            Message 13 of 18 , Aug 15, 2008

                              hi! im 17, filipina, you can call me maco for short.. hhahaha

                              i dont mind chatting with, hahaha, nice 2 meet u,? by the way, what should i call u??

                              Get your preferred Email name!
                              Now you can @... and @....
                            • Caroline Oktaviana
                              Message 14 of 18 , Aug 17, 2008
                                hi.......

                                i'm caroline,,
                                i'm 16 years old..
                                i think so..
                                the comis is to late in indonesia..
                                ibut, i always buy the volume..

                                nice to know you...

                              • Aikun Happy
                                Message 15 of 18 , Aug 19, 2008
                                  Here at Malaysia DC now on volume 62.

                                  Ai

                                  benny_loading@ yahoo.com

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Aug 19, 2008

                                    Hey Andy,

                                     I'm Ai and I'm Malaysian. I not really good at English but I would like to be your friend...

                                    Ai

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Aug 19, 2008
                                      >Helow Andy! I'm Dawn and I'm a Filipina. Just want to be friend with
                                      you. I'm not that good in english too but I will try my best to be
                                      understand by you.Hope to be your friend
                                      >I really love detective Conan. He's my dream guy (hehe). I starting
                                      to read the Detective conan at onemanga.com and I'm now on the 40th
                                      chapter