Re: [conan] Re: Shinichi just pretend...

  • Iza tiada
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2008
      i think in vol.60 or 59, cant remember. actually shinichi isn't the one who lost his memory but the other boy whose face is alike shinichi 'acting' like he lost his memory for a reason(which u hv 2 read it urself). in order to become shinichi, this particular boy hv done a plastic surgery on his own face. for a reason.
      and ran, even though she didn't even realize it... her body language seems like she knows that the boy isn't shinichi). lastly, the real hero, shinichi to save his love

      -fiRaudatulWardah-

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2008
        i knew it. thanks for reminding me

        Dapatkan alamat E-mel baru anda!
        Rebut nama E-mel yang telah lama anda kehendaki sebelum orang lain mendapatkannya!

      • Janelle Ashley Catublas
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
          who do u like frm dc

          From: amolit_bao <amolit_bao@yahoo. com>
          Subject: [conan] holaaa
          To: conan@yahoogroups. com
          Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 2:04 AM

          i dont read the latest one but i will......

          ive already got dc manga from 1 to 61..haha.im really proud bout it
          (bangga seh)

        • Aikun Happy
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 19, 2008
            Of course Ran, Kudo and the Mouri. I like Mouri the most

            Ai