Re:What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?

  • Melisa Nie
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008
      >>I agree with u all coz I choose Ran is better than Haibara

      >>Haibara is cool but she doesn't match with Shinichi

      >>Yeah it can be says triangel love.........

    • Melisa Nie
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008
        >>I agree with u all coz I choose Ran is better than Haibara

        >>Ran Kampanteeeeeee............. Cia Youuuuuuuu...............

        >>Haibara is cool but she doesn't match with Shinichi

        >>Yeah it can be says triangel love.........

      • skyster hikari
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008
          I'm beginning to think..... Am I the only person here that oppose ran and shinichi..... but shinichi and haibara can make a perfect couple...........

          To: conan@yahoogroups.com
          From: melisa_4869@...
          Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 02:22:23 -0700
          Subject: [conan] Re:What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?

          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008

            To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            From: melisa_4869@...
            Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 02:22:23 -0700

            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008
              not really... haibara is a good girl she wont do that but just maybe I do hope ran fall in love with somebodyelse... so that haibara and shinichi can be 2gether....

              To: conan@yahoogroups.com
              From: iren118_kim@...
              Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:15:42 +0800
              Subject: Re: [conan] What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?

              No, Haibara Ai is a cool girl. She can't do that to Ran and she won't cuz she knew that they are truly fall in love from young on. so? it is imposible for  haibara to hurt Ran

              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 17, 2008
                well.....i dont think shinichi love haibara as a girlfriend..ran is the first love and she has waited him to com back so i dont think at last he will disappoint her.

                To: conan@yahoogroups. com
                From: iren118_kim@ yahoo.com. my
                Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:15:42 +0800

                No, Haibara Ai is a cool girl. She can't do that to Ran and she won't cuz she knew that they are truly fall in love from young on. so? it is imposible for  haibara to hurt Ran

                Subjek: Re: [conan] What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?

                i still think RAN is the best. their incomparable love for each other makes them the best couple ever.
                -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

                Malaysia 2008 General ElectionGet the latest election news now and LIVE results on March 8

              • nada abdi
                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 23, 2008
                  i think that conan loves both. he likes haibara not like the way he loves ran. but ran is his girl friend so i can say that he loves her as the charecter says. but we don't know yet which one he will choose some people said to me that ran is going to die by car accident. but i think it is a lie.

                  To: conan@yahoogroups. com
                  From: iren118_kim@ yahoo.com. my
                  Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:15:42 +0800

                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 23, 2008
                    excatly
                    Melisa Nie <melisa_4869@...> wrote:
                    >>I agree with u all coz I choose Ran is better than Haibara

                    >>Haibara is cool but she doesn't match with Shinichi

                    >>Yeah it can be says triangel love........ .

                  • katakura_haruka
                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 24, 2008
                      I've been reading and thinking about everyone's opinions for quite a
                      few days. I just think that it really depends on the readers to match
                      make. After all, not everyone has the same beliefs. What is FanFiction
                      for if everyone has the same beliefs about ShinRan?!

                      But if you ask me, I personally am a ShinRan lover! I really believe
                      they were destined to be together! Like, how many ShinRan parts are
                      there in the Detective Conan manga? Look at 'Desperation' 25-9 ~ 26 -
                      7! After reading those chapters, you really gotta know Shinichi and
                      Ran and made for each other! But it really is Aoyama Sensei's choice!
                      If Aoyama Sensei wants it ShinAi, then ShinAi it is; if he wants it
                      ShinRan, then ShinRan it is!

                      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, nada abdi <konanada4@...> wrote:

                      > i think that conan loves both. he likes haibara not like the way he
                      loves ran. but ran is his girl friend so i can say that he loves her
                      as the charecter says. but we don't know yet which one he will choose
                      some people said to me that ran is going to die by car accident. but i
                      think it is a lie.
                      > saja ali <mercy_seat91@...> wrote: well.....i dont think
                      shinichi love haibara as a girlfriend..ran is the first love and she
                      has waited him to com back so i dont think at last he will disappoint her.

                      > skyster hikari <skyster_hikari@...> wrote: not really...
                      haibara is a good girl she wont do that but just maybe I do hope ran
                      fall in love with somebodyelse... so that haibara and shinichi can be
                      2gether....

                      > ---------------------------------
                      > To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: iren118_kim@...
                      > Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:15:42 +0800
                      > Subject: Re: [conan] What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?
                      >
                      > No, Haibara Ai is a cool girl. She can't do that to Ran
                      and she won't cuz she knew that they are truly fall in love from young
                      on. so? it is imposible for haibara to hurt Ran

                    • skyster hikari
                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 24, 2008
                        fine .............. I guess ur right maybe shinichi n ran are made 4 each other but I still think that shinichi can be 2gether with haibara

                        To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                        From: linda_chen1995@...
                        Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:59:01 +0000