What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?

  • skyster hikari
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 5, 2008

      -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

    • NesSa
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 5, 2008
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, skyster hikari <skyster_hikari@...> wrote:

        > -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are
        great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with
        shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

        Sorry..,

        How could you say that?

        Shinichi is in LOVE with Ran.,, not Haibara.,,

        And that is the thing that matters., right?

      • flame lee
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 6, 2008
          not , ran is more better

          -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

        • renugaa renu
          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 6, 2008
            yup..
            i tink ran is d best

            flame lee <leehomura@...> wrote:
            not , ran is more better

            -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

          • Zoya Marie
            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 6, 2008
              that's right....
              Ran still dhe best 4 shinichi
              nobody can separate them!!!
              do u guys thik that too?

              renugaa renu <renugaa_renu@...> wrote:
              yup..
              i tink ran is d best

              flame lee <leehomura@yahoo. com> wrote:
              not , ran is more better

              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 6, 2008

                really ..... but all my fwens from school said tht haibara is more better than ran......
                Ever since, we watch detective conan live action 2,we think tht ran is kinda annoying. i
                 guess maybe the actress doesn't fit being ran.

                To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                From: zoya_marie@...
                Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:31:01 -0800
                Subject: Re: [conan] What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?

                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 6, 2008
                  how could they say that !
                  ran and shinichi is in love , if some one is in love
                  no matter what other say  they  are in love just like
                  any other people .

                  To: conan@yahoogroups. com
                  From: zoya_marie@yahoo. com
                  Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:31:01 -0800

                  that's right....
                  Ran still dhe best 4 shinichi
                  nobody can separate them!!!
                  do u guys thik that too?

                  renugaa renu <renugaa_renu@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                  yup..
                  i tink ran is d best

                  flame lee <leehomura@yahoo. com> wrote:
                  not , ran is more better

                  -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

                • Danika Alipio

                    From: zoya_marie@yahoo. com
                    Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:31:01 -0800

                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 9, 2008

                      veoh.com

                      To: conan@yahoogroups.com

                      From: zoya_marie@yahoo. com
                      Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:31:01 -0800

                      that's right....
                      Ran still dhe best 4 shinichi
                      nobody can separate them!!!
                      do u guys thik that too?

                      renugaa renu <renugaa_renu@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                      yup..
                      i tink ran is d best

                      flame lee <leehomura@yahoo. com> wrote:
                      not , ran is more better

                      -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

                    • Anne Lorraine Delaon
                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 10, 2008
                        i still think RAN is the best. their incomparable love for each other makes them the best couple ever.
                        -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

                      • Irena Kim Ying Yii
                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 12, 2008
                          No, Haibara Ai is a cool girl. She can't do that to Ran and she won't cuz she knew that they are truly fall in love from young on. so? it is imposible for  haibara to hurt Ran

                          Message 12 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008
                            >>I agree with u all coz I choose Ran is better than Haibara

                            >>Haibara is cool but she doesn't match with Shinichi

                            >>Yeah it can be says triangel love.........

                          • Melisa Nie
                            Message 13 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008

                              Message 14 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008
                                I'm beginning to think..... Am I the only person here that oppose ran and shinichi..... but shinichi and haibara can make a perfect couple...........

                                To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                                From: melisa_4869@...
                                Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 02:22:23 -0700
                                Subject: [conan] Re:What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?

                                Message 15 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008

                                  To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: melisa_4869@...
                                  Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 02:22:23 -0700

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Mar 16, 2008
                                    not really... haibara is a good girl she wont do that but just maybe I do hope ran fall in love with somebodyelse... so that haibara and shinichi can be 2gether....

                                    To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: iren118_kim@...
                                    Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:15:42 +0800

                                    No, Haibara Ai is a cool girl. She can't do that to Ran and she won't cuz she knew that they are truly fall in love from young on. so? it is imposible for  haibara to hurt Ran

                                    Subjek: Re: [conan] What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?

                                    i still think RAN is the best. their incomparable love for each other makes them the best couple ever.
                                    -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

                                    Malaysia 2008 General ElectionGet the latest election news now and LIVE results on March 8

                                  • saja ali
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Mar 17, 2008
                                      well.....i dont think shinichi love haibara as a girlfriend..ran is the first love and she has waited him to com back so i dont think at last he will disappoint her.

                                      To: conan@yahoogroups. com
                                      From: iren118_kim@ yahoo.com. my
                                      Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:15:42 +0800

                                      No, Haibara Ai is a cool girl. She can't do that to Ran and she won't cuz she knew that they are truly fall in love from young on. so? it is imposible for  haibara to hurt Ran

                                      Subjek: Re: [conan] What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?

                                      i still think RAN is the best. their incomparable love for each other makes them the best couple ever.
                                      -when the first time i read DC i thought that ran n shinichi are great couples but now i think haibara is much more better to be with shinichi.... What do u guys think ?

                                      Malaysia 2008 General ElectionGet the latest election news now and LIVE results on March 8

                                    • nada abdi
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Mar 23, 2008
                                        i think that conan loves both. he likes haibara not like the way he loves ran. but ran is his girl friend so i can say that he loves her as the charecter says. but we don't know yet which one he will choose some people said to me that ran is going to die by car accident. but i think it is a lie.

                                        To: conan@yahoogroups. com
                                        From: iren118_kim@ yahoo.com. my
                                        Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:15:42 +0800

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Mar 23, 2008
                                          excatly
                                          Melisa Nie <melisa_4869@...> wrote:
                                          >>I agree with u all coz I choose Ran is better than Haibara

                                          >>Haibara is cool but she doesn't match with Shinichi

                                          >>Yeah it can be says triangel love........ .

                                        • katakura_haruka
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Mar 24, 2008
                                            I've been reading and thinking about everyone's opinions for quite a
                                            few days. I just think that it really depends on the readers to match
                                            make. After all, not everyone has the same beliefs. What is FanFiction
                                            for if everyone has the same beliefs about ShinRan?!

                                            But if you ask me, I personally am a ShinRan lover! I really believe
                                            they were destined to be together! Like, how many ShinRan parts are
                                            there in the Detective Conan manga? Look at 'Desperation' 25-9 ~ 26 -
                                            7! After reading those chapters, you really gotta know Shinichi and
                                            Ran and made for each other! But it really is Aoyama Sensei's choice!
                                            If Aoyama Sensei wants it ShinAi, then ShinAi it is; if he wants it
                                            ShinRan, then ShinRan it is!

                                            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, nada abdi <konanada4@...> wrote:

                                            > i think that conan loves both. he likes haibara not like the way he
                                            loves ran. but ran is his girl friend so i can say that he loves her
                                            as the charecter says. but we don't know yet which one he will choose
                                            some people said to me that ran is going to die by car accident. but i
                                            think it is a lie.
                                            > saja ali <mercy_seat91@...> wrote: well.....i dont think
                                            shinichi love haibara as a girlfriend..ran is the first love and she
                                            has waited him to com back so i dont think at last he will disappoint her.

                                            > skyster hikari <skyster_hikari@...> wrote: not really...
                                            haibara is a good girl she wont do that but just maybe I do hope ran
                                            fall in love with somebodyelse... so that haibara and shinichi can be
                                            2gether....

                                            > ---------------------------------
                                            > To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                                            > From: iren118_kim@...
                                            > Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:15:42 +0800
                                            > Subject: Re: [conan] What do u think ? Ran or Haibara ?
                                            >
                                            > No, Haibara Ai is a cool girl. She can't do that to Ran
                                            and she won't cuz she knew that they are truly fall in love from young
                                            on. so? it is imposible for haibara to hurt Ran

                                          • skyster hikari
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Mar 24, 2008
                                              fine .............. I guess ur right maybe shinichi n ran are made 4 each other but I still think that shinichi can be 2gether with haibara

                                              To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                                              From: linda_chen1995@...
                                              Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:59:01 +0000