conan,, ENDED?

  • scientist14_einstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
      has detective conan really ended?
      my classmate told me it had already ended last nov or dec 2007..
      if ever, its true..
      plss..tell me wat happened!!
    • ²Þ
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "scientist14_einstein"
        <scientist14_einstein@...> wrote:

        > has detective conan really ended?
        > my classmate told me it had already ended last nov or dec 2007..
        > if ever, its true..
        > plss..tell me wat happened!!

        no it hasn"t ended
        still a lot more to go~~ lol
      • Stephanie Pakar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2008
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, ²Þ <dinglin_b@...> wrote:

          > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "scientist14_einstein"
          > <scientist14_einstein@> wrote:
          > >
          > > has detective conan really ended?
          > > my classmate told me it had already ended last nov or dec 2007..
          > > if ever, its true..
          > > plss..tell me wat happened!!
          > >
          > no it hasn"t ended
          > still a lot more to go~~ lol

          i think what your classmate mentioned was Aoyama-sensei's interview.
          He said that he already have the ending in his mind and the ending
          will satisfy the fans (I can't wait to know~~~) he also mention the
          same thing in the volume 50 manga.

          normally when one talk about the ending, it is a sign that it will end
          really soon. but after vol 50 lots of new Black Org members start
          popping up...dont think will end that fast~~~ (Maybe he will write
          until volume 100!)