Re: [conan] DC Movie 12: Full Score of Fear

  • Iza tiada
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
      if u guys wanna watch special drama. go to mysoju.com ok. wish u guys hv a great day!

      -fiRaudatulWardah-

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 31, 2008
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Marnessa Plaza" <nessa_plaza@...>
        wrote:

        > Good Day chums!
        >
        > What can you say about DC's latest movie "Full Score of Fear"?
        >
        > Would it be best of all or one of the worst?
        >
        > By the way..
        >
        > MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you..

        huhu..haven't watched it!!

        cud u plss... tell me wat happened..

        u know lyk summarize?

        ty,,ty,,ty,,ty..(",)
      • Stephanie Pakar
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2008
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "scientist14_einstein"
          <scientist14_einstein@...> wrote:

          > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Marnessa Plaza" <nessa_plaza@>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > Good Day chums!
          > >
          > > What can you say about DC's latest movie "Full Score of Fear"?
          > >
          > > Would it be best of all or one of the worst?
          > >
          > > By the way..
          > >
          > > MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you..
          > >
          > huhu..haven't watched it!!
          >
          > cud u plss... tell me wat happened..
          >
          > u know lyk summarize?
          >
          > ty,,ty,,ty,,ty..(",)

          I found this:
          Serial murders involving all kinds have happened. All the victims are
          from a Music School led by a famous pianist. Conan and company have
          been invited to a opening concert of the Music Hall built by the
          pianist. The biggest attraction of this concert is the world famous
          violin called "Stradivarius" and a special appearance of a singer who
          has perfect pitch.