Re: [conan] Aisyah Nurul has sent you a Jhoos invitation

  • LaPaula Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      I second that comment!

      kyle kau <ranger92k@...> wrote:
      sry not going to happen

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Aisyah Nurul <nice_coolme@ yahoo.com>
      To: na <conan@yahoogroups. com>
      Sent: Friday, December 7, 2007 3:43:05 AM
      Subject: [conan] Aisyah Nurul has sent you a Jhoos invitation

      Aisyah Nurul has invited you to Jhoos
      Hi,
      I have just joined the Jhoos Dating network. I wish to invite you to Jhoos as well.

      Jhoos is a Dating Network with chat facilities that would let you search for members across the globe and chat with them instantly.

      See you at Jhoos

      Aisyah Nurul

      Accept Invitation
      Click here to accept the invitation

      Already a member of Jhoos? Visit to prevent further reminders of this invitation
      Prefer not to receive invitations from Jhoos members? Block further invitations

      This invitation was sent to conan@yahoogroups. com by Aisyah Nurul < nice_coolme@ yahoo.com>  from 60.53.153.220

      LaPaula Anderson loves Anime