DETECTIVE CONAN QUESTIONNAIRE

  • meishi_maki
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2007
      Questionnaire

      Directions: Check the item that corresponds to your answer. Please
      indicate your other answers in the space provided.

      1. When did you start watching Detective Conan?
      • When it was aired the first time
      • When it was aired again
      2. How often do you watch DC?
      • Every episode
      • Only when I have time
      3. How will you rate DC? (1-highest, 5-lowest)
      a. Story
      __ plot
      __ setting
      __ language & style
      __ others
      b. Effects
      __ animation / drawing
      __ sounds / music
      __ others
      c. Other factors
      __ time slot (10-10:30 am)
      __ media distributor (GMA 7)
      __ dubbed in Tagalog
      __ publicity

      4. What episode do you most remember?

      5. What makes you watch DC?
      • Good characters
      • Story
      • Humor
      6. Who is your favorite character in DC? Why?

      7. Who among the characters could you relate to? Why?

      8. Do you consider DC in your everyday decisions?
      a. during breakfast or lunch
      • you would dine in front of TV to watch DC
      • you would dine before or after DC
      b. in studying
      • you would study later to watch DC
      • you would come late to school because you watched DC
      c. in money matters
      • you would buy DC merchandise like posters, cards, shirts,
      figures, DVD…
      • you would surf the net to find graphics and info about DC
      • you would join the fans club and DC chat room
      d. etc.
      • you would talk about DC with your friends
      • you would draw DC characters
      • you would use terms and language in DC in talking or writing
      • you would attempt to sing the theme song of DC

      9. Some say DC is violent. What can you say about it?

      10. Some say that DC not for young audience. What is your
      opinion?

      11. As a viewer, do you think you have been influenced by DC?

      12. Please enumerate you answers in the specified columns.

      positive effects negative
      effects
    • Marnessa Plaza
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2007
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "meishi_maki" <meishi_maki@...> wrote:

        > Questionnaire
        >
        > Directions: Check the item that corresponds to your answer. Please
        > indicate your other answers in the space provided.
        >
        > 1. When did you start watching Detective Conan?
        > • When it was aired the first time ( X )
        > • When it was aired again
        > 2. How often do you watch DC?
        > • Every episode ( X ) as possible..
        > • Only when I have time
        > 3. How will you rate DC? (1-highest, 5-lowest)
        > _5_ plot
        > _4_ setting
        > _4_ language & style
        > _5_ characters
        > b. Effects
        > _3_ animation / drawing
        > _4_ sounds / music
        > ___
        > c. Other factors
        > _2_ time slot(10-10:30 am)(i like it more on primetime or midnight)
        > _5_ media distributor (GMA 7) (GMA is the best)
        > _4_ dubbed in Tagalog
        > _3_ publicity
        >
        > 4. What episode do you most remember?
        > moonlight sonata murder case
        > mountain ville murder case
        > memories of a first love
        > two sisters forgotten bond
        > many to mention ( especially moments of ran and shinichi)
        > 5. What makes you watch DC?
        > • Good characters
        > • Story ( X )
        > • Humor
        > 6. Who is your favorite character in DC? Why?
        > i like RAN
        > i love her character..( genial, smart, strong, sympathetic, and
        beautiful )

        > 7. Who among the characters could you relate to? Why?
        >

        > 8. Do you consider DC in your everyday decisions?
        > a. during breakfast or lunch
        > • you would dine in front of TV to watch DC
        > • you would dine before or after DC
        > b. in studying
        > • you would study later to watch DC
        > • you would come late to school because you watched DC
        > c. in money matters
        > • you would buy DC merchandise like posters, cards, shirts,
        > figures, DVD…
        > • you would surf the net to find graphics and info about DC (X)
        > • you would join the fans club and DC chat room ( X )
        > d. etc.
        > • you would talk about DC with your friends ( X )
        > • you would draw DC characters
        > • you would use terms and language in DC in talking or writing
        > • you would attempt to sing the theme song of DC
        >
        > 9. Some say DC is violent. What can you say about it?
        > Not really.. DC , for me, is not for very young kids..
        > it's for someone who fully understands its theme..
        >

        > 10. Some say that DC not for young audience. What is your
        > opinion?
        > i think so..
        >

        > 11. As a viewer, do you think you have been influenced by DC?
        > yes, now i love forensic studies.. and i love it more because i'm
        addicted to mystery genre
        > 12. Please enumerate you answers in the specified columns.

> [...]

        Sorry,,..
        didnt have more time
        i put ( X ) instead of a check
      • dyjo_08
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "meishi_maki" <meishi_maki@...> wrote:

          > Questionnaire
          >
          > Directions: Check the item that corresponds to your answer. Please
          > indicate your other answers in the space provided.
          >
          > 1. When did you start watching Detective Conan?
          > • ♥When it was aired the first time
          > • When it was aired again
          > 2. How often do you watch DC?
          > • ♥Every episode
          > • Only when I have time
          > 3. How will you rate DC? (1-highest, 5-lowest)
          > a. Story
          > _5_ plot
          > _5_ setting
          > _3_ language & style
          > _5_ others
          > b. Effects
          > _3_ animation / drawing
          > _4_ sounds / music
          > _5_ others
          > c. Other factors
          > _2_ time slot (10-10:30 am)
          > _1_ media distributor (GMA 7)
          > _1_ dubbed in Tagalog
          > _5_ publicity
          >
          > 4. What episode do you most remember?
          > Episode 198? where ran and shinichi kudo have a play in their
          skul..

          > 5. What makes you watch DC?
          > • Good characters
          > • ♥Story
          > • Humor
          > 6. Who is your favorite character in DC? Why?
          > Of course only Shinichi Kudo becoz he is very intelligent....
          > And I like it!!
          >

          > 7. Who among the characters could you relate to? Why?
          >

          > 8. Do you consider DC in your everyday decisions?
          > a. during breakfast or lunch
          > • ♥you would dine in front of TV to watch DC
          > • you would dine before or after DC
          > b. in studying
          > • ♥you would study later to watch DC
          > • you would come late to school because you watched DC
          > c. in money matters
          > • ♥you would buy DC merchandise like posters, cards, shirts,
          > figures, DVD…
          > • ♥you would surf the net to find graphics and info about DC
          > • ♥you would join the fans club and DC chat room
          > d. etc.
          > • ♥you would talk about DC with your friends
          > • ♥you would draw DC characters
          > • you would use terms and language in DC in talking or writing
          > • you would attempt to sing the theme song of DC
          >
          > 9. Some say DC is violent. What can you say about it?
          >
          > I guez its violent wen someone killed and full of blood...
          > But I guezz it doent hav episode that has a rapecase... Am I
          ryt??

          > 10. Some say that DC not for young audience. What is your
          > opinion?
          > For me it is also from young audience to make their mind
          sharp and aware of the criminals.

          > 11. As a viewer, do you think you have been influenced by DC?
          > Yes. I fell inluv with shinichi kudo..hehehehe
          > 12. Please enumerate you answers in the specified columns.
          >

          > positive effects negative
          > effects

        • Stephanie Pakar
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007
            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "meishi_maki" <meishi_maki@...> wrote:

            > Questionnaire
            >
            > Directions: Check the item that corresponds to your answer. Please
            > indicate your other answers in the space provided.
            >
            > 1. When did you start watching Detective Conan?
            Ans: I don't really watch the anime. I only love to watch the movies

            > 2. How often do you watch DC?
            Ans: Only when I have time

            > 3. How will you rate DC? (1-highest, 5-lowest)
            > a. Story
            > 4__ plot
            > 4.5__ setting
            > 4__ language & style
            > 4__ others
            > b. Effects
            > 4__ animation / drawing
            > 4__ sounds / music
            > 4__ others
            > c. Other factors
            Ans: no comment, not applicable

            > 4. What episode do you most remember?
            Ans: golden apple case (in new york)
            bombing of tokyo tower case
            mostly the ones involving the Black org

            > 5. What makes you watch DC?
            Ans: all three (Good characters, story, humor) but mostly humor coz
            not many detective stories are this light and funny

            > 6. Who is your favorite character in DC? Why?
            ans: kir, reporter @ black org member @ cia agent. somehow her hair is
            unique...and she's so cool as a double agent

            > 7. Who among the characters could you relate to? Why?
            Ans: ayumi. she's always wondering around and get into trouble ;p

            > 8. Do you consider DC in your everyday decisions?
            > a. during breakfast or lunch
            > • you would dine in front of TV to watch DC (yes)
            > • you would dine before or after DC (before)
            > b. in studying
            > • you would study later to watch DC (no)
            > • you would come late to school because you watched DC (no)
            > c. in money matters
            > • you would buy DC merchandise like posters, cards, shirts,
            > figures, DVD (yes, definitely!!!)
            > • you would surf the net to find graphics and info about DC
            (definitely yes also!)
            > • you would join the fans club and DC chat room (not really, not
            active online)
            > d. etc.
            > • you would talk about DC with your friends (yes)
            > • you would draw DC characters (not good in drawing ;p)
            > • you would use terms and language in DC in talking or writing (yes)
            > • you would attempt to sing the theme song of DC (yes)
            >
            > 9. Some say DC is violent. What can you say about it?
            Ans: yes coz involves killing and teaching ppl hw2 kill others...but
            it's educational also coz it can show how cruel ppl cn be...

            > 10. Some say that DC not for young audience. What is your
            > opinion?
            gosho drew "yaiba" before this which is for kids. the beggining of
            story is childish but then turn mature. it's best for 13+ viewers

            > 11. As a viewer, do you think you have been influenced by DC?
            yes, i think more...

            > 12. Please enumerate you answers in the specified columns.

            positive effects
            teach kids to be wary of strangers

            negative effects
            portrays killing as very common
          • Lerrie Oblego
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 5, 2007
              On Dec 1, 2007 1:20 AM, meishi_maki <meishi_maki@...> wrote:

              Questionnaire

              Directions: Check the item that corresponds to your answer. Please
              indicate your other answers in the space provided.

              1. When did you start watching Detective Conan?
              year 1998 for the first time, when i was in highschool.. but i lost my track, since im busy with study and stuff.. in year 2005, i start to download the episodes from the very beginning..

              2. How often do you watch DC?
              before, at least 2 episodes per night. But now, its hard for me to get a copy of the continuation series.. so i watch everytime i have new episode downloaded. im stack with the episode 400

              3. How will you rate DC? (1-highest, 5-lowest)
              a. Story
              _5_ plot
              _5_ setting
              _4_ language & style
              _4_ others
              b. Effects
              _4_ animation / drawing
              _4_ sounds / music
              _4_ others
              c. Other factors
              _-_ time slot (10-10:30 am) - i dont have time to watch at this time
              _5_ media distributor (GMA 7)
              _5_ dubbed in Tagalog - i tried to watch some episode in youtube.. its great
              _4_ publicity

              4. What episode do you most remember?
              lots of episodes with RAN and SHINICHI of course.. movie 4 is the most as of now for me. I also like the story of SATO and Takagi
              5. What makes you watch DC?
              Good humor, the story,
              6. Who is your favorite character in DC? Why?
              of course SHINICHI and RAN.. Takagi and Sato.. opps, dont forget Koguro
              7. Who among the characters could you relate to? Why?
              Sato - i like her in the story..
              8. Do you consider DC in your everyday decisions?
              yes.. during my free time.. im thinking of what to do.. do the laundry or watch DC.. hehehe What time i'll go to bed, so i could spend some time to watch at least one episode i have.

              9. Some say DC is violent. What can you say about it?
              hmm.. its depends upon the situation.. if you take it positively, no problem with that.. After all.. it is a story someone wrote, it makes us relax in some point. Hust dont take the movie or the story too personal.
              10. Some say that DC not for young audience. What is your
              opinion?
              Yes it could for the young audience.. as long as the parents will guide them.. to clearly understand what the meaning of the story.
              11. As a viewer, do you think you have been influenced by DC?
              yes.. i want to be a detective now.. :) my imagination to think things were broden..
              12. Please enumerate you answers in the specified columns.

              positive effects

              it could help your logic skills.. like knowing the nature of a detective.. it feels good. You learn lot things in some field they are discussing in different field. Like the roller coaster murder case.. Shinichi explain something about ballet.. some mark of string in the girls hand. And other stuff like that.

              negative effects

              hmm.. i think it will eat your time.. for me that has a copy of lots of episode (downloaded) to watch. You need to manage your time wisely to balance the things that yo need to do.. with work, study, household work, with family, with friends.. a self dicipline is important.

              --
              The bond of two peoples love cannot be broken,
              Bend it, twist it, do what you will with it;
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 7, 2007
                meishi_maki <meishi_maki@...> wrote:

                Questionnaire

                1. When did you start watching Detective Conan?
                • When it was aired the first time
                • When it was aired again
                2. How often do you watch DC?
                • Every episode
                • Only when I have time
                3. How will you rate DC? (1-highest, 5-lowest)
                a. Story
                __ 5_ plot
                __ 5_setting
                __ 5_language & style
                __ 4_others

                b. Effects
                __ 4.5_animation / drawing (conan&others face often looks weird)
                __ 4_sounds / music (the characters voice aren't natural, their voice was different... n I hate it)
                __ 5_ others
                c. Other factors
                __ 5_time slot (10-10:30 am)
                __ 4_media distributor (GMA 7)
                __2_ dubbed in Tagalog
                __ 5_publicity

                4. What episode do you most remember?
                 MOoostly alllll of them, especially when it was related with the black organisation n when ran&shinichi.
                5. What makes you watch DC?
                • Good characters
                • Story
                • Humor
                ALL OF THEM...

                6. Who is your favorite character in DC? Why?
                 Ran (cause she was beautiful, smart, tough girl, patient, she wait shinichi 4 a really long time, right?) Shinichi n Conan (their are handsome, charming, smart)
                7. Who among the characters could you relate to? Why?
                conan or shinichi... I'm easily related to something, i like to investigate, and i'm can easily suspiciousing something or someone n i have a great curiousity 'bout everything)
                8. Do you consider DC in your everyday decisions?
                a. during breakfast or lunch
                • you would dine in front of TV to watch DC
                • you would dine before or after DC
                Almost everytime.. I have many frenz that like DC too

                b. in studying
                • you would study later to watch DC
                • you would come late to school because you watched DC
                c. in money matters
                • you would buy DC merchandise like posters, cards, shirts,
                figures, DVD…
                • you would surf the net to find graphics and info about DC
                Yes..  I always surf the net maybe four times a week

                • you would join the fans club and DC chat room
                OHHHH... I like it
                d. etc.
                • you would talk about DC with your friends
                • you would draw DC characters
                • you would use terms and language in DC in talking or writing
                • you would attempt to sing the theme song of DC

                9. Some say DC is violent. What can you say about it?
                *I think so... But only sometimes

                10. Some say that DC not for young audience. What is your
                opinion?
                *Not really, my sister n brother like DC to even they were under 10.
                My parent agree that DC not for young audience, but... SOMETIMES

                11. As a viewer, do you think you have been influenced by DC?
                Yesss... I was in luv when i was reading DC, at the first sight..he..he...

                12. Please enumerate you answers in the specified columns.

                positive effects
                ** We can have more analizing brain.
                 negative effects
                **  the violence was, you know, maybe influenze young readers to do it. Like hitting, or something dangerous

              • Mohd Ridzuan Mohd Shafie
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 10, 2007
                  sory i don't have friendster