Bls: [conan] Re: new member

  • Riska Amalia
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007
      hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i will introduce my self
      my name is riska
      will you become correspondence with me?
      I'm come from Indonesia

      rIezh_al0n3

        Terkirim: Senin, 29 Oktober, 2007 5:24:20
        Topik: Re: [conan] Re: new member

        I hate to disappoint you guys, but they will be end sooner or later.

        > i wanna ask u all,,are shinichi and ran really die together in the
        end???

        Hi ulfa. my name is aiko. well, actually that's not the real one. I
        also love canan that much (We all do!). Yeah, since the last manga yet
        published, we can only hope that they won't.

        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di bidang Anda di Yahoo! Answers

      • Ijang Jumah

          Terkirim: Senin, 29 Oktober, 2007 5:24:20
          Topik: Re: [conan] Re: new member

          I hate to disappoint you guys, but they will be end sooner or later.

          > i wanna ask u all,,are shinichi and ran really die together in the
          end???

          Hi ulfa. my name is aiko. well, actually that's not the real one. I
          also love canan that much (We all do!). Yeah, since the last manga yet
          published, we can only hope that they won't.

          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di bidang Anda di Yahoo! Answers

          hi everyone! sorry 4 not also introducing myself to all my new frens out there! im raiza j. jumah, 18 years of age, from Philippines! i damnly love conan!! actually i cant wait 2 watch the next episodes of conan! nice miting u all guyz!(=

        • iklil irdina
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2007
            ran and shinichi died together in the end???
            i dont think so...
            a friend told me that shinichi will be shot by gin...
            and at that time he as conan not shinichi....