Re: [conan] what is DC

  • Shinichi Kudo
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 5, 2007
      DC direct current da capo doyle conan detective conan
      someone from this group had said suichi akai will die because of head shot from rena in volume 58...... i have already read this volume....... but akai does not shot at head.... is it the information true? i don't think james black will keep quiet and watch akai goes alone to meet with rena.......

      leehomura <leehomura@...> wrote:
      hello , i'm flame from melaysia .
      I am still new in this can any one tell me what is DC?

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Iza tiada
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 14, 2007
        i have DC until ep 57 in my hand, glad 2 know that suichi akai will not die^_^;;
        i'm really bz recently bcoz i've 2 move 2 the new campus. to silverbullet_4869@...,
        if u r malaysian u'll know a place named taman melawati. i always buy DC there. about the end of DC
        i wish that it will not end so soon^_^ hehehe...

        -fiRaudatulWardah-

        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 10, 2007
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@...> wrote:

          > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
          > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
          > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
          > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Zoya
          >hi,i'm ikah i'm from malaysia i'm 15'my plesure to be your friend
        • andy_cool_94
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 11, 2007
            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@...> wrote:

            > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@> wrote:
            > >
            > > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
            > > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me
            'bout
            > > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
            > > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
            > >
            > > Best regards,
            > > Zoya
            > >hi,i'm ikah i'm from malaysia i'm 15'my plesure to be your friend

            hi.. i"m eno from indonesia.. do u know here is detective conan @
            shonen star???? not one book but just 2 or 3 chapter.. but it's ok..
          • ikah_conan92
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 12, 2007
              --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@...> wrote:

              > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@> wrote:
              > >
              > > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
              > > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me
              'bout
              > > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
              > > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
              > >
              > > Best regards,
              > > Zoya
              > >hi,i'm ikah i'm from malaysia i'm 15'my plesure to be your friend

            • iklil irdina
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 14, 2007
                how pity you are.....
                erm...sometimes i fed up too coz da