Re: [conan] Re: Hi conan lovers

  • mae naniong
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 24, 2007
      --- Shinichi Kudo <silverbullet_4869@...> wrote:

      > arigatok gozaimas Stephanie Xiong. i haven't watch
      > yet cause i have a lot work to do. i just buy the
      > phantom street. inform me the news okay i mean at
      > the end of DC story i heard that shinichi and ran
      > die together. i also heard that one of them will
      > die. so i want to know the truth. i don't think
      > gosho oayama will regret his fans.
      >
      > kunichiwa! this is shimourichan so you bought a new
      movie well that's great! actually i've already watched
      almost half of all the movies of DDC but some of them
      i haven't watch yet...hopefully ths coming sembreak i
      can buy the latest ddc movie... well that's all

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Marnessa Plaza
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 24, 2007
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Xiong <xiongs90@...> wrote:

        > [EDIT] Believe me, they are not dead.
        >
        > Sorry I had to hurry typing this message. >.<
        >

        > Shinichi Kudo <silverbullet_4869@...> wrote:
        > bombed skyscraper??? oh..... as i guess that's why
        BOMBED BUILDING.... i have shocked but i think maybe you said
        something different from what i have guess
        > http://mail.yahoo.com
        >

        >> ooops!! gomenasai!!
        << I don't really know what they are talkinh about..

      • Stephanie Xiong
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 25, 2007
          Nah they won't be die...Gosho wouldn't do like that. :D And yeah I will keep post if I hear about end of DC story.

          http://mail. yahoo.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com