Re: [conan] Re: Hi conan lovers

  • Shinichi Kudo
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 24, 2007
      arigatok gozaimas Stephanie Xiong. i haven't watch yet cause i have a lot work to do. i just buy the phantom street.  inform me the news okay  i mean at the end of DC story i heard that shinichi and ran die together. i also heard that one of them will die. so i want to know the truth. i don't think gosho oayama will regret his fans.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • mae naniong
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 24, 2007
        --- Shinichi Kudo <silverbullet_4869@...> wrote:

        > arigatok gozaimas Stephanie Xiong. i haven't watch
        > yet cause i have a lot work to do. i just buy the
        > phantom street. inform me the news okay i mean at
        > the end of DC story i heard that shinichi and ran
        > die together. i also heard that one of them will
        > die. so i want to know the truth. i don't think
        > gosho oayama will regret his fans.
        >
        > kunichiwa! this is shimourichan so you bought a new
        movie well that's great! actually i've already watched
        almost half of all the movies of DDC but some of them
        i haven't watch yet...hopefully ths coming sembreak i
        can buy the latest ddc movie... well that's all

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Marnessa Plaza
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 24, 2007
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Xiong <xiongs90@...> wrote:

          > [EDIT] Believe me, they are not dead.
          >
          > Sorry I had to hurry typing this message. >.<
          >

          > Shinichi Kudo <silverbullet_4869@...> wrote:
          > bombed skyscraper??? oh..... as i guess that's why
          BOMBED BUILDING.... i have shocked but i think maybe you said
          something different from what i have guess
          > http://mail.yahoo.com
          >

          >> ooops!! gomenasai!!
          << I don't really know what they are talkinh about..

        • Stephanie Xiong