Re: [conan] Re: Hi conan lovers

  • Shinichi Kudo
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 23, 2007
      to Iiza_permata@... and to the people who know.
      where you buy DC comic? i have buy until volume 52. do you know where i can get the new volume? i have wait a long time but i can't found the new episode.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Shinichi Kudo
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
        stephenie, are you from America? i don't believe DC very popular. i think DC just famous in Asia.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Stephanie Xiong

            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007
              hello , i'm flame from melaysia .
              I am still new in this can any one tell me what is DC?
            • Coco catz
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007
                hello!
                i think it means Detective Conan ;)  welcome to the group

                Always try to have a good time-
                When in Doubt, Chase something.
                                    =^.^=
                            ~~Coco Catz~~

                To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                From: leehomura@...
                Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:23:52 +0000
                Subject: [conan] what is DC

                hello , i'm flame from melaysia .
                I am still new in this can any one tell me what is DC?

                Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com
              • Zoya Marie

                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 5, 2007
                    DC direct current da capo doyle conan detective conan
                    someone from this group had said suichi akai will die because of head shot from rena in volume 58...... i have already read this volume....... but akai does not shot at head.... is it the information true? i don't think james black will keep quiet and watch akai goes alone to meet with rena.......

                    leehomura <leehomura@...> wrote:
                    hello , i'm flame from melaysia .
                    I am still new in this can any one tell me what is DC?

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Iza tiada
                    Message 9 of 21 , Nov 14, 2007
                      i have DC until ep 57 in my hand, glad 2 know that suichi akai will not die^_^;;
                      i'm really bz recently bcoz i've 2 move 2 the new campus. to silverbullet_4869@...,
                      if u r malaysian u'll know a place named taman melawati. i always buy DC there. about the end of DC
                      i wish that it will not end so soon^_^ hehehe...

                      -fiRaudatulWardah-

                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 10, 2007
                        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@...> wrote:

                        > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
                        > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
                        > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
                        > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
                        >
                        > Best regards,
                        > Zoya
                        >hi,i'm ikah i'm from malaysia i'm 15'my plesure to be your friend
                      • andy_cool_94
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 11, 2007
                          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@...> wrote:

                          > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
                          > > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me
                          'bout
                          > > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
                          > > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
                          > >
                          > > Best regards,
                          > > Zoya
                          > >hi,i'm ikah i'm from malaysia i'm 15'my plesure to be your friend

                          hi.. i"m eno from indonesia.. do u know here is detective conan @
                          shonen star???? not one book but just 2 or 3 chapter.. but it's ok..
                        • ikah_conan92
                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 12, 2007
                            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@...> wrote:

                            > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
                            > > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me
                            'bout
                            > > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
                            > > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
                            > >
                            > > Best regards,
                            > > Zoya
                            > >hi,i'm ikah i'm from malaysia i'm 15'my plesure to be your friend

                          • iklil irdina
                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 14, 2007
                              how pity you are.....
                              erm...sometimes i fed up too coz da